10 Minute Trainer Review
What You Should Know
One of the several weight loss products/programs from BeachBody is 10 Minute Trainer. This is stated to be a weight reduction kit for the busiest people. Tony Horton, a well-known fitness guru with over 20 years of experience, is the instructor for this DVD-based system. As posted on the official website, if you have 10 minutes to spare, you can get results. After all, the core focus of this program is to assist men and women with shedding unwanted weight in a small amount of time each day.
If you are one of those people who feel like they have no time to work out and get in shape, this product is geared toward you specifically. The overall purpose of 10 Minute Trainer is to aid people with dropping fat, but without forcing them to endure long workouts. With the 10 Minute Trainer, Tony Horton claims that you can see real results and get the body you desire by putting in a little effort when it is possible each day. This can be at work or home. The 10 Minute Trainer program uses something called a Super Stacking Technique, which combines various workouts at once, both strength training and cardio. This is supposed to result in a full body workout in less time.
List of Ingredients
The 10 Minute Trainer program can be acquired for about $80 plus $9.95 for shipping and handling, and involves several items. First you have the four separate DVDs, which are Total Body, Lower Body, Cardio, and Yoga Flex. Secondly, there are exercise tools involved. These are a resistance band kit, cardio belt, workout calendar, 10-minute meals guide, Rapid Results Guidebook, and 24/7 online support. Three additional gifts are offered as well (an abs DVD, on-the-go workout cards, and a 10-day lean jean plan). The 10 Minute Trainer program is backed by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- The 10 Minute Trainer program emphasizes working out when you can, which is healthy.
- Tony Horton is a well-known personal trainer with a good reputation.
- There is a 30-day money-back guarantee provided with this weight loss system.
- There are no customer reviews offered on the official website at this time.
- Some dieters may prefer a more simplified supplement formula.
- All of the items involved with the 10 Minute Trainer program are a little overwhelming, and may be difficult to keep track of.
- Two separate payments of $39.95 (plus $9.95 for shipping and handling) are required for the 10 Minute Trainer kit.
Overall, the 10 Minute Trainer system is like many workout programs available these days. While it does appear to offer good workout materials, many dieters do not want to deal with so many different DVDs, booklets, resistance bands, belts, and guides. So even though the 10 Minute Trainer program comes with a money-back guarantee, many men and women are likely to prefer a more simplified approach, such as a supplement formula. It just depends on what you are looking for and willing to do to lose weight.