100% Whey Gold Standard Review
What You Should Know
100% Whey Gold Standard is a supplement powder that is suitable for both women and men. This product was developed by Optimum Nutrition, Inc., which is owned by Glanbia (this company is an international cheese ingredients manufacturer). Optimum Nutrition has been around since 1986, and sells their products through a number of retail nutrition stores around the world (a US retailer locater is provided on the official website). Other supplemental products created by this company are Platinum Hydro Whey, Oats & Whey, Nitrocore 24, and Micronized Creatine Powder.
There is a general appeal of protein powders and bars these days. In regards to 100% Whey Gold Standard, this is a powder formula that comes in flavors like banana cream, chocolate malt, vanilla ice cream, rocky road, delicious strawberry, and even tropical punch. This supplement aims to provide you with the protein and nutrients you need to build lean muscle mass, but not gain excess fat weight. The primary ingredient incorporated into this supplement is whey protein isolate (stated to be the purest form of protein available). The user gets 24 grams of protein with each shake, and 5.5 BCAAs.
List of Ingredients
Protein Blend (whey protein isolate, whey protein concentrate, and whey peptides), Artificial Flavor, Lecithin, Acesulfame Potassium, Aminogen, and Lactase.
Although 100% Whey Gold Standard can be used to aid with weight reduction, it is likely to be used more for lean muscle gain. This product can be purchased in sizes like one ($19.99), two ($35.99), five ($74.99) or ten ($139.99) pound containers. One scoop is a serving, and 100% Whey Gold Standard can be blended with your milk of choice, or even water. Other foods like peanut butter and fruit can be added as well. This protein formula can be acquired directly through the official Optimum Nutrition website. However, there do not appear to be any discounts offered, and there is no 100 percent guarantee.
- 100% Whey Gold Standard powder comes in many different flavors, which makes it easier to find one you like.
- This is a high protein supplement that can help with lean muscle mass gain.
- It can be purchased with ease through the official website.
- The only core ingredient in 100% Whey Gold Standard powder is the whey protein blend.
- There is no 100 percent money-back guarantee for this supplement formula.
- Individuals who are trying to lose weight may prefer a supplement that offers ingredients that curb appetite and aid with fat burning.
- There is no clinical data provided to support 100% Whey Gold Standard powder.
- Regular weight training is expected when you consume this type of supplement, or unwanted fat gain could occur.
In the end, 100% Whey Gold Standard powder is more for weight lifters than it is for dieters. First of all, there is no appetite suppressing ingredient in this formula, nor is there a thermogenic component incorporated. Furthermore, this powder supplement could certainly get pricey over time when you consider the cost per pound.