11 OXO Review
What You Should Know
11 OXO is a product that seems to be aimed at people looking to reduce fat and gain muscle. There are many supplements online that claim to be able to help people do this; however it’s not always clear if any given product is able to fulfill this claim. They often make unrealistic promises about the abilities of the product to build muscle, when the reality is that muscle can only be built through exercise. This particular product is made by Ergopharm, but we really don’t know much about the company. We will look closer at this product to see if it can do what it claims to do – after all, many supplements exist with the same promises.
List of Ingredients
There isn’t a lot of information online about the ingredients for this product. The company makes a claim about the main active ingredient being adrenosterone, a hormone created by the body’s adrenal gland to help counteract stress hormones. It’s believed that another hormone called cortisol is responsible for weight gain during stressful times, but studies haven’t yet proven this. Weight gain from stress is due to a number of factors. Odds are it’s like other types of anabolic steroids but supposedly with fewer of the negative side effects.
11 OXO is about $40 for a bottle of 60 pills. It’s supposed to be able to reduce body fat, but we have our doubts about this without adequate information.
- 11 OXO has the possibility of being able to reduce the amount of body fat people have but its unclear how exactly this is done.
- The product is reasonably priced for what you get from it – 60 pills for $40.
- Muscle could increase due to the use of 11 OXO.
- We could find no testimonials online about this product which makes it hard to determine how effective it is.
- Since a critical part of weight loss is about knowing how to control the appetite it’s important that measures be included for this – 11 OXO has nothing along these lines.
- There are no guarantees about how this product will perform on the website.
- The basic premise of 11 OXO is in altering the endocrine glands, which can cause harmful effects to the body overall.
Although we have heard of many supplements that claim to be able to help boost muscles and lower body fat there really is only one way to do that which through proper diet and exercise. Also, it’s actually impossible to do both at once – gaining muscle needs a surplus of calories and burning fat needs a deficit. Because of this we’re hesitant to recommend a product that promises both would be effective.