1300 Calorie Diet Plan Review
What You Should Know
There are plenty of weight loss and diet programs at your disposal these days. One of the many is the 1300 Calorie Diet Plan. As you may gather from the title, this is a weight reduction plan that involves consuming a total of 1300 calories or less each day. Now, when restricting calorie intake on a daily basis, the dieter must be certain to eat the right kinds of food in order to get enough vitamins and nutrients from them.
Unlike some other diet programs and products, the 1300 Calorie Diet Plan is geared toward men and women that require drastic measures concerning weight loss. Since the daily intake of calories is cut down to 1300, it is crucial to monitor exactly what is eaten, and pay close attention to how you feel. This type of diet program may be recommended for individuals who are about to undergo some kind of weight loss surgery. The food consumed with this weight loss system can vary with the dieter’s preferences and allergies.
List of Ingredients
Although the 1300 Calorie Diet Plan is not an actual supplement formula, it is more like an eating system. Any time you aim to consume a certain number of calories in a single day, you need to know the exact amount of calories in each food you eat. To give you an example of the 1300 Calorie Diet Plan, here is one day of meals; cereal and a banana for breakfast (290 calories total), a low-fat shake (110 calories), a sandwich and fruit for lunch, along with tea or water (240 calories), a snack (100 calories), a Mexican fiesta meal for dinner (550 calories), and a serving or fresh fruit for a bedtime snack (40 calories). Naturally all of the meats, grain products, and dairy items are low-fat and lean. The fruits and vegetables should also be fresh.
- This type of weight loss program encourages the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables, which is healthy for everyone.
- A variety of foods can be incorporated into the 1300 Calorie Diet Plan, which is convenient for most dieters.
- There are no potentially harmful ingredients involved with this diet plan, since there are no supplements incorporated.
- There does not appear to be an exercise program encouraged with the 1300 Calorie Diet Plan.
- There are no convenient supplements involved with this weight loss plan to aid with fat reduction.
- This type of diet program may result in severe hunger pangs for some dieters.
- The 1300 Calorie Diet Plan is really geared only toward men and women who require serious weight reduction assistance.
- This diet does not aim to boost thermo genesis.
All in all, the 1300 Calorie Diet Plan comes across as unsuitable for the majority of dieters. While it does incorporate lean meats and fresh produce, this may not be a very effective diet plan for some people considering how much calorie counting is expected. Furthermore, there are no convenient supplements involved with the 1300 Calorie Diet Plan to suppress hunger and boost metabolic rates.