17 Day Diet Review
What You Should Know
The plethora of weight loss books and supplements may leave you wondering where to begin. Well, keep in mind that it all starts with your goal. Once you understand your weight loss/living goals, you are bound to discover the right product to assist you. In this review, we will look more closely at The 17 Day Diet, which is a book sold through various online distributors.
List of Ingredients
The 17 Day Diet is marketed as a system designed to encourage rapid weight loss. According to the primary website, it is a “doctor’s plan.” The author of this text is one Dr. Michael Rafael Moreno. He practices medicine in San Diego, California, and emphasizes the importance of eating healthy, and exercising regularly. As far as credentials go, Dr. Moreno attended Hahnemann Medical School, and sits on the American Academy of Family Physicians medical board. In regards to The 17 Day Diet book, this is claimed to be a simple plan that anyone can adopt. It primarily targets visceral and belly fat, which is something most people strive to get rid of.
There are several cycles involved with The 17 Day Diet. Put simply, each one of these cycles is supposed to improve one of your body’s systems. The user’s metabolism should increase, and the digestive tract begins to function more properly. As the weight comes off, users should feel healthier, and have a more flattering physique. The cost of The 17 Day Diet book is $25. However, there is also a DVD available, which is called The 17 Minute Workout DVD ($15), as well as a 17 Day Diet Meal Plan ($184.90). The Meal Plan basically consists of one weeks worth the “physician-designed” meals.
- There is a free BMI calculator provided on the main website, which can be used any time.
- The 17 Day Diet plan is virtually for anyone.
- There are some before and after photos provided on the official website.
- There are no convenient supplements offered with this book to help burn off fat or curb hunger.
- The 17 Day Diet Meal Plan seems quite high priced at $184.90.
- There is no much information revealed on the main website regarding how The 17 Day Diet actually works.
- There is no mention of a 100 percent money-back guarantee with this book.
All in all, The 17 Day Diet book is pitched in a similar fashion to many other weight loss books. The fact that it was written by a medical physician really does not say much. After all, many others are as well. While it is nice to see that this text aims to assist men and women with living a healthier lifestyle, it is difficult to determine what is actually involved with The 17 Day Diet. Especially since the primary website does not divulge a lot.