What You Should Know
2-Day Slim Down is weight loss product that is claimed to help users drop up to “12 pounds in 2 days.” This dietary supplement is manufactured by Momentum Worldwide and aims to suppress food cravings, cleanse/detox the body, boost energy levels and assist with weight reduction. There are customer testimonials for 2-Day Slim Down posted on the official website. 2-Day Slim Down sells via the website for $49.95, however, there is a free trial of this weight loss supplement offered. The only catch is that the user must pay $14.95 for shipping and handling on the sample.
Similar to some other current weight reduction products, 2-Day Slim Down is said to cleanse the user’s digestive system. Some of the primary components incorporated into 2-Day Slim Down are Pure Aloe Vera and Thermogenic Herbs (assist with fat burning). In addition, the 2-Day Slim Down supplement offers a variety of vitamins and minerals. This way the body is supposed to be cleansed and replenished. Unlike most weight loss products, 2-Day Slim Down is a powder combined with cold water (4 ounces) and taken four times daily in place of meals. The user is also directed to consume eight glasses of water each day. There is a 100% satisfaction guarantee posted on the official website. It is advised to consult a physician prior to taking 2-Day Slim Down.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
2-Day Slim Down is a weight loss product that is claimed to be suitable for both women and men who desire assistance with fat reduction. This supplement is claimed to suppress food cravings, cleanse/detox the body, boost energy levels and assist with overall weight reduction. The key ingredients found in 2-Day Slim Down are Aloe Vera and Thermogenic Herbs (assist with fat burning). There isn’t any clinical research or evidence posted on the official website for 2-Day Slim Down supplements. Unfortunately no totally free trial samples of 2-Day Slim Down are offered at this time since it actually costs $14.95 for shipping and handling.
- 2-Day Slim Down is marketed toward both men and women.
- There is a free trial offer for 2-Day Slim Down, as long as the dieter pays $14.95 for shipping fees.
- Customer testimonials are presented on the official website.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee is not posted on the official website for 2-Day Slim Down.
- No actual food can be consumed during the two days this weight loss supplement is taken, which will probably leave users feeling hungry.
- There is no clinical proof offered on the official website for 2-Day Slim Down.
- A full product ingredient list cannot be found on the website.
- Some ingredients offered in 2-Day Slim Down may not be right for some individuals, such as those with certain allergies.
On the bright side, 2-Day Slim Down aims to assist users with the digestive process. Unfortunately there is no clinical evidence presented on the official website to support the claims made. Furthermore, it would be nice to see a full list of ingredients, information about potential allergies and real free trial samples provided through the official website without the $14.95 shipping fee. It’s certainly prudent to consult your doctor before considering a diet product like 2-Day Slim Down.