2 Week Bootcamp Extreme Diet Review
What You Should Know
2-Week Bootcamp Extreme Diet is a weight management solution from Applied Nutrition. Throughout the history of the company, several products have been marketed with mixed results. The company is the maker of Green Tea Fat burners, Green Tea weight loss solutions and the2-Week Bootcamp Extreme Diet.
The 2-Week Bootcamp Extreme Diet is a product designed to burn fat, block carbs, provide colon cleanse and reduce bloat. All of this sounds great, but can any product actually produce tangible results in as little as two weeks? We will take a closer look at the 2-Week Bootcamp Extreme Diet and find out.
List of Ingredients
White Kidney Bean Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- CoffeeBerry Coffee Fruit Extract
Power Cleansing Blend:
- Acai Extract
- Cascara Sagrada Powder
- Blueberry Powder
- Cranberry Powder
- Slippery Elm Powder
- Litchi Extract
- Mangosteen Powder
- Pomegranate Powder
- Ginger Powder
- Uva-Ursi Extract
- Dandelion Powder
- Buchu Powder
- Hibiscus Extract
- Parsely Extract
- Cranberry Powder
- Grape Seed Extract
- Juniper Berry Powder
The 2-Week Bootcamp Extreme Diet is considered one of the most hardcore diets on the market. The plan consists of a four-step approach to weight loss. Dieters begin with the fat-burning stage. This is the only stage with proven weight loss ingredient, green tea; even though the supplement is included in a proprietary blend. The second stage introduces carb-blockers into the mix and features another proven weight loss ingredient Chromium.
The third stage is one dieters speak about online, the cleansing stage. Several of the ingredients are known to cause bowel irritability and even birth defects. The final stage features bloat reduction agents or diuretics such as Uva-Ursi and dandelion.
- 2-Week Bootcamp Extreme Diet provides recommended dietary considerations.
- The diet provides recommendations regarding an exercise program.
- The diet is inexpensive.
- The ingredient list is available on the official website.
- The product is not available on the official website.
- Several negative testimonials available online.
- The calorie considerations are not adjusted based on activity level.
- The product contains small amounts of proven weight loss ingredients.
- There is no guarantee of effectiveness.
- 2-Week Bootcamp Extreme Diet does not account for the large amounts of diuretics in the product.
- There is no evidence of scientific research or clinical trials associated with the 2-Week Bootcamp Extreme Diet.
When products such as the 2-Week Bootcamp Extreme Diet guarantee results in 14 days, we have to wonder how? Although there are recommendations regarding diet and exercise, taking a few pills on a daily basis will not guarantee weight loss. Dieters need to understand there are no magic pills which make extra weight disappear. You must have a solid diet plan in plan addressing your daily needs. You will need to exercise according to your abilities and consume supplements with proven weight loss ingredients. We would love to say 2-Week Bootcamp Extreme Diet works, but the proof just isn’t there.