20 Day Hoodia Diet Review
What You Should Know
Although diet and exercise are the main components of a healthy weight loss plan, sometimes if you want quick results it’s not always enough. Supplements can help – a company called Irwin Naturals claims that their supplement 20 Day Hoodia Diet will give the expected results in just under three weeks. Not only is this an unbelievable claim due to the lackluster ingredients, it’s also very subjective as not everyone wants to lose the same amount of weight in the same amount of time. Generally speaking, we feel this claim would be more believable if it were proven that the product had some for on thermogenics like Avesil. We’ll review this product to see what the possibilities of it working are.
List of Ingredients
The main ingredient, Hoodia Gordonii, is mainly used as a natural appetite suppressant. It’s found in the remote stretches of the Kalahari Desert where it was used by tribes wandering the desert with little food or water in sight. It does this by releasing the enzyme known as P57 into the brain. Another ingredient, Garcinia Cambogia Extract, which slows the absorption of fat and works on the liver to suppress hunger signals.
The product, in addition to its own supplements, stresses the importance of proper diet and exercise. Many diet companies tend to just advertise their supplement without warning that it won’t work unless the consumer incorporates a healthy lifestyle.
- Diet and exercise are stressed as important components of successful weight loss.
- Some of the ingredients have been known to be effective as appetite suppressants.
- There is a full ingredients list on the website for this product.
- The inclusion of green tea as a diuretic is a bad idea as diuretics can be dangerous because of the possibility of dehydration.
- It’s unknown whether any thermogenics exist as ingredients. Thermogenics help the body to burn fat.
- There are no tests that prove this product’s safety. More tests on the product’s ingredients are needed.
It’s possible that the 20 Day Hoodia Diet could have some beneficial effect. However, we tend to be wary of companies who promise specific results regardless of outside factors. We do appreciate that diet and exercise are stressed. If this product turns out to contain thermogenics we would be pleased and possibly willing to give this product a chance. As is, we need more information about whether the product is safe for use.