What You Should Know
As anyone can see, the weight loss market is flooded with an array of diet products and potential solutions for fat reduction. An important aspect of these supplement formulas is the core ingredient that goes into each of them. Some new-age capsules, tablets, and beverages even contain more than one primary component to potentially help with fat loss. One of the several major ingredients that has been used is called 2,4-Dinitrophenol.
2,4-Dinitrophenol is yellow in color, and has a musty odor to it. This crystalline substance was used as early as the 1930s in diet pills, and is also commonly referred to as DNP. The purpose of this component is to increase metabolic rates, which in turn burns off calories faster. Some bodybuilders and athletes continue to use Dinitrophenol, and claim that it encourages rapid weight or fat loss. To be more specific, 2,4-Dinitrophenol inhibits the F0F1 ATP synthase molecule in your body. This can lead to burning up to a whopping 40 percent more calories, which is appealing to many dieters since it allows them to keep their same old eating habits. Just so you are aware, other commercial uses for this substance include the production of pesticides and explosives.
List of Ingredients
2,4-Dinitrophenol is basically a key component used in some weight reduction products. However, there do not appear to be any supplements currently advertised with this ingredient. Although Dinitrophenol may improve thermo genesis, there are some routine side effects that users experience while taking this drug. Some of these are dehydration, sore muscles, dehydration, and severe sweating. Considering these potential side effects, it is prudent to consult a physician prior to taking 2,4-Dinitrophenol. There are no reviews posted at this time to support this diet drug.
- 2,4-Dinitrophenol has been around since the 1930s, which some dieters may find encouraging.
- This weight loss ingredient encourages heightened metabolic rates or thermo genesis, which can lead to fat reduction.
- There are pretty serious side effects that can occur while taking 2,4-Dinitrophenol.
- There does not appear to be any official website selling 2,4-Dinitrophenol-based diet products at this time.
- This substance is said to cause strong cravings for carbohydrates, which may make you wonder what kind of effect it is having on your body.
- 2,4-Dinitrophenol can cause you to dehydrate of overheat.
It is clear at this point that 2,4-Dinitrophenol seems to be a diet drug of the past. After doing a little research, there does not appear to be any new supplement formulas that contain 2,4-Dinitrophenol as the primary ingredient. While it is nice to see that this component increases the metabolism in many men and women, the potential side effects are too severe to just ignore. It is a good plan to see what other weight loss products are out there before selecting one like this.