24 Hour Inner Cleanse Review
What You Should Know
It’s a known fact that the human body was designed to be fueled by different kinds of food than what we eat now. We were meant to eat fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and unprocessed food. When we eat processed food, it’s hard to digest. This leads to a lot of digestive problems like constipation, diarrhea, and difficultly maintaining a healthy weight. The buildup of waste in the human body can cause health issues. This is where the 24 Hour Inner Cleanse comes in. It acts as a cleansing agent to remove all the excess waste from the intestines. However, we have to review it further before deciding whether to recommend it or not.
List of Ingredients
The main ingredients in the 24 Hour Inner Cleanse are rhubarb root and Cascara sagrada. The former acts as a powerful laxative and triggers muscle contractions in the colon and intestines. Cascara sagrada is one of the most widely-used herbal laxatives and it also strengthens muscles in the colon walls. Rhubarb root is used as a treatment for diarrhea, jaundice, and other gastrointestinal ailments. If this product is intended for weight loss purposes it would be best for it to have a thermogenic ingredient. We can find nothing resembling that in this product.
The product website offers a list of possible side effects, such as loose bowel movements, diarrhea, and other stomach problems. It’s also very cheap – it sells for $9.74 to be exact.
- The 24 Hour Inner Cleans cost’s $9.74 and it’s easy to buy with Paypal. Many similar colon cleansing products are hundreds of dollars.
- This product may have good effects on overall health.
- It’s not really geared to weight loss. Although weight loss will occur it’s just from bowel movements and will be replaced during the consumer’s next meal.
- Overuse of laxatives can actually weaken the muscles in the colon and intestines because they eventually come to depend upon them.
- There are no appetite suppressing or thermogenic properties of the 24 Hour Inner Cleanse.
There are many types of colon cleansing products on the market. We do like this one above others because it’s not as expensive and can potentially have good health effects. However, the diuretic properties of the product could be harmful because the body could become dehydrated. Also, we feel that anything intended to help with weight loss should include a thermogenic ingredient. We would recommend looking elsewhere for a serious weight loss product.