3 Ballerina Tea Dieter’s Drink Review
What You Should Know
The current diet market offers a vast array of potential weight loss solutions. In some parts of the world teas are commonly consumed to assist with fat loss and a healthier life. One product that’s claimed to assist women and men with healthy weight reduction is called 3 Ballerina Tea Dieter’s Drink. This Chinese beverage can be acquired online for around $5.99 (30 tea bags). Unfortunately there doesn’t appear to be an actual official website for 3 Ballerina Tea, but this product can be purchased through websites like asiachi.com and amazon.com. No free samples are provided.
List of Ingredients
The ingredients found in 3 Ballerina Tea Dieter’s Drink are Cassia Angustifolia (Senna), and Malva Verticellata (Chinese Mallow). The primary active ingredient being Senna.
This tea beverage can be consumed at any time of the day. Drink 3 Ballerina Tea three times a day in order aid in the weight loss process. After boiling two cups of water, the tea bag sits for two to three minutes in a covered container so that the water can absorb the herbs. Individuals who’re nursing, pregnant, afflicted with diarrhea, have a medical condition, or are taking medication of any kind should speak with a physician prior to consuming the 3 Ballerina Tea Dieter’s Drink.
This product is not recommended to be taken in conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy meal plan. Although 3 Ballerina Tea Dieter’s Drink claims to help with weight loss it’s unclear how it does this. There are some consumer reviews for 3 Ballerina Tea posted on websites like Amazon.com. This tea is free of harmful chemical additives and caffeine free.
- 3 Ballerina Tea Dieter’s Drink is made from natural herbs.
- There are no potentially harmful chemical additives found in this tea product.
- The active ingredient offered in 3 Ballerina Tea Dieter’s Drink doesn’t appear to be officially linked to weight loss.
- There are no appetite suppressing ingredients in 3 Ballerina Tea.
- Those who’re nursing, pregnant, afflicted with diarrhea, have a medical condition, or are taking medication of any kind may not be able to consume the tea.
- May cause nausea and diarrhea. (See reader comments.)
It’s a bit difficult to determine how 3 Ballerina Tea Dieter’s Drink aids with weight loss. While the ingredients for this herbal tea are revealed online what the tea does is not specified. Naturally it would be helpful to see some clinical research presented for 3 Ballerina Tea in addition to an explanation of what the herbal tea does to aid the body with weight loss.