What You Should Know
The 3 Day Red Carpet Diet is a weight loss product that is hyped as a Hollywood method to slimming down fast. While many diet plans can take at least a month for results to be seen, users of this capsule formula are literally supposed to see real results in a mere three days. Unfortunately the 3 Day Red Carpet Diet supplement does not appear to be offered any longer via an official website.
Overall, the 3 Day Red Carpet Diet aims to control appetite, support proper water balance, cleanse the digestive system, increase the user’s metabolism, burn away fat, and remove toxins from the body. It contains a number of natural ingredients (herbal blends). One of the major components is Green Tea Leaf Extract, which is claimed to boost metabolic rates. This formula also contains Caffeine, which is a stimulant that may heighten energy levels.
List of Ingredients
Senna leaf extract, milk thistle seed, dandelion root, artichoke leaf, carob, apple fiber, tamarind extract (whole plant), date fruit and fig fruit, couchgrass rhizome, buchu leaf, uva ursi leaf, juniper berry fruit, hydrangea root and cornsilk stylus, green tea leaf extract (provides 90 mg epigallocatechin gallate), caffeine (60 mg), galangal rhizome extract and cinnamon bark extract, gelatin, cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica.
3 Day Red Carpet Diet is a dietary supplement geared primarily toward women. It sells for $9.88 per bottle, but may be difficult to find at all anymore. The user is directed to take three capsules after breakfast, and then two capsules in the afternoon for three days straight. This should ideally flush out the digestive tract and cleanse the body of any harmful toxins and waste matter. There is no exercise or fitness routine incorporated with the 3 Day Red Carpet Diet. Although there are some reviews presented online for this supplement, they are not all positive.
- The 3 Day Red Carpet Diet only lasts for three days total, which some dieters will like.
- All of the ingredients for this formula are posted online, which is refreshing.
- There is no prescription required to obtain this diet product.
- This product does not appear to be sold through any official website.
- 3 Day Red Carpet Diet pills have caffeine, which is a known stimulant.
- There are several bad reviews of this diet product posted by women who have used it.
- There is no exercise involved with taking this product.
- 3 Day Red Carpet Diet capsules come across more like an internal cleansing aid than a weight loss supplement.
The idea of shedding the weight you desire in three measly days surely sounds appealing to many people. However, after researching the 3 Day Red Carpet Diet product, it is clear that this supplement formula is more of an internal cleansing aid than anything else. Not only are their bad reviews posted for this product, but there is not even an official website promoting the supplement anymore.