30 Day Shred Review
What You Should Know
Nowadays there are all sorts of professional fitness trainers and exercise gurus coming out with books and DVDs on healthy weight loss. Jillian Michaels is one of these experts. You may even recognize her name from the hit NBC reality series, “The Biggest Loser.” She worked on this show to assist many men and women with weight reduction. Now she has a DVD out entitled “30 Day Shred.” The official pitch is that it helps you drop up to 20 pounds in 30 days.
With the 30 Day Shred DVD, the dieter learns how to do circuit training and build lean muscle mass. There are three twenty-minute circuit-training workouts, to help you burn off plenty of calories and strengthen your body. These fitness regimens are based on Jillian’s unique approach, which is 3-2-1 strength/cardio/abdominals. To break it down more, you start with three minutes of strength training, and then do two minutes of cardio, and then one minute of ab work. Before you get started, there is a short warm-up. Once you finish the workout, there is a stretch and cool-down session.
List of Ingredients
The 30 Day Shred is a program that is claimed to strengthen your body, slim you down, and get you fit. You adopt this workout routine over the course of 30 days to see real results. The DVD can be purchased online through websites like Amazon.com and jillianmichaels.shop.sportstoday.com for around $10.99. There are three complete workouts that come with the 30 Day Shred program. It is 60 minutes long total, and is suitable for both women and men. There are some reviews of the 30 Day Shred DVD posted on websites like Amazon.com, which is helpful.
- Regular exercise is encouraged with this weight reduction program.
- There is no need for diet pill prescriptions from your physician.
- The 30 Day Shred is okay for men and women to use.
- There is no focus on eating a particular diet with this program, which some people may be leery of.
- There are no helpful supplements taken in conjunction with the 30 Day Shred exercise routine.
- There does not appear to be a money-back guarantee with this DVD.
- Some dieters may not care for the daily workout regimen that goes with 30 Day Shred.
Jillian Michaels is certainly known as a major fitness guru these days. In fact, there are plenty of DVDs out there like 30 Day Shred, which were created by Jillian. This may make things a bit confusing. After all, how do you really know which one is right for you? As for those who prefer a dietary supplement of sorts, the 30 Day Shred DVD is not likely what you are looking for. It is really more of a daily exercise regimen than anything.