30 Night Diet Review
What You Should Know
The 30 Night Diet is dietary supplement designed to assist individuals lose weight while you sleep. There are no stimulants listed in the supplement causing restlessness. The company behind the supplement, Creative Bioscience, claims the supplement will cause individuals to lose weight, burn fat and improve overall health and wellness.
List of Ingredients
- Lychee Fruit Extract
- African Mango Seed Extract
- Raspberry Ketones
- Caralluma Fimbriata Extract
- Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed Extract
The 30 Night Diet is a dietary supplement designed to assist with weight loss while you sleep. The supplement increases your metabolism, but does not keep you awake, like similar supplements. The supplement does not contain stimulants or additives. The ingredients listed in the supplement have been getting a lot of attention due to claims from weight loss authorities.
The main concern relating to the 30 Night Diet is the lack of clinical trials and scientific research. There was no information proving the supplement would work as designed. Throughout the website, Creative Bioscience leads the dieter to believe the supplement actually works.
On top of the lack of scientific research, the supplement is expensive. The 30 Night Diet is available on the official website for approximately $45. This is twice as expensive as similar supplements on the market.
- Dieters have access to 24/7 customer service support.
- There is a 100% money-back guarantee.
- The ingredient list is available to review on the website.
- The supplement is available on the website.
- Consuming the supplement with prescription drugs could potentially cause negative side effects.
- The ingredients listed in the 30 Night Diet are not clinically proven effective.
- There are no clinical trials associated with the supplement.
- There is no scientific research backing the claims.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- The supplement is expensive.
- The website does not provide customer testimonials.
There is no scientific evidence supporting the 30 Night Diet as an effective weight loss supplement. There are no links to clinical trials or scientific research. There are no customer testimonials stating the supplement works. We researched several of the ingredients, such as Griffonia Simplicifolia and Raspberry Ketones, and studies were inconclusive. The placebo caused similar effects. When a supplement makes claims of efficacy, dieters deserve to know the supplement actually works. Unfortunately, there is no proof. On top of the lack of scientific evidence, the supplement is far more expensive than comparable supplements. The best way to lose weight is to adjust your lifestyle, eat a balanced diet, exercise and consume the right amount of supplements.