What You Should Know
The 365 Day Diet Pill is a “thermogenic formula” manufactured by Blackstone Nutrition. This dietary supplement is claimed to make users “lean, energized and motivated.” Unlike most diet products, the 365 Day Diet Pill actually offers 365 capsules, which are taken once each day over the period of an entire year. The cost of this weight reduction supplement is $240, but it’s currently offered via the official website for $79.99. There is some customer feedback provided on the website to help support the 365 Day Diet Pill.
There are a number of ingredients found in the 365 Day Diet Pill. These are Chromium Picolinate (helps manage blood sugar levels and increases energy), Caffeine Anhydrous (stimulant), Dandelion Root (boosts energy levels), Glucomannan (suppresses appetite), Cayenne Pepper, Green Tea (assists the immune system), Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Guggul, Yerba mate (provides numerous vitamins and minerals), L-Carnitine (turns fat into energy), Cha de Bugre and Oolong Tea (reduces excess water). Like other diet products, the 365 Day Diet Pill is intended to be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise. There is no 100% money-back guarantee posted on the official website at this time. Unfortunately no free trial samples of the 365 Day Diet Pill are currently available.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
The 365 Day Diet Pill is basically a weight loss product that endeavors to boost energy levels, suppress appetite, burn fat and improve exercise motivation by giving users more energy. A single container of the 365 Day Diet Pill contains a full year’s supply of capsules. This product is directed to be taken once daily and in conjunction with a fitness regimen and healthy eating plan. There is no actual clinical evidence offered on the official website to support the claimed effectiveness of the 365 Day Diet Pill. This diet drug offers key ingredients like Chromium Picolinate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Dandelion Root, Glucomannan, Cayenne Pepper, Green Tea, Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex, Guggul, Yerba mate, L-Carnitine, Cha de Bugre and Oolong Tea.
- The 365 Day Diet Pill is conveniently available from the official website.
- Men and women can both take the 365 Day Diet Pill to potentially lose weight.
- A bottle of the 365 Day Diet Pill lasts for an entire year.
- Customer feedback is posted on the website.
- There is no 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered on the official website for the 365 Day Diet Pill.
- There isn’t any clinical data offered on the website to support the overall effectiveness of the 365 Day Diet Pill.
- A full product ingredient list is absent from the official website.
- Some ingredients found in the 365 Day Diet Pill may have a negative effect on some users.
- A healthy diet plan and regular exercise are also required when using the 365 Day Diet Pill in order for it to be effective.
The 365 Day Diet Pill is presented on the official website in a similar fashion to many other weight loss drugs. While this supplement certainly offers a variety of ingredients, there is no clinical evidence posted on the official website to support the claims. When all is said and done, it would be beneficial for dieters to see a 100% guarantee posted on the website, along with free trial samples of the 365 Day Diet Pill. Keep in mind that the official website does state that you should consult a physician prior to taking this product.