What You Should Know
4 Life is a company that focuses on health supplements. In fact, the official website lays out all of these products for easy viewing online. Some of the categories are Antioxidants, Body Glucose Balance, Immune Support, Energy, Multivitamins/Minerals, and Weight Management. All of the 4 Life supplements can be purchased directly through the website. These products are geared toward anyone who desires to improve their health in some way with supplementation.
You will find eight different products in the Weight Management section of the 4 Life website. These are Shape-Fast Ultra ($40.95), Energy Go Stix ($42.95), ChitoLite ($21.95), Carb BLX ($27.95), MetaboLite ($23.50), Catalyst Plus ($27.95), NutraStart ($34.95), and Citri-Shape ($30.95). These weight reduction supplements contain a number of active ingredients like Gymnema Sylvestre, Bladderwrack, Cassia Nomame, I-ascorbic Acid, ForsLean, and Guarana. There is no need for a doctor’s prescription with any of these products. However, there are no testimonials offered on the website at all.
List of Ingredients
To take a closer look at one 4 Life dietary supplement, we will examine MeaboLite, which aims to assist with weight loss. This product contains key components like Papaya (aids with digestion), Bladderwrack (helps promote thyroid functioning), Pineapple Enzymes (promotes a healthy digestive tract), and Phytonutrients taken from Sage and Spirulina (help nourish the body’s cells). Essentially this capsule formula is claimed to benefit the thyroid gland and assist with long term weigh management. It has been around for over ten years now.
- 4 Life offers a vast array of health supplements that are suitable for both women and men (some are specifically for men and others are specifically for women).
- The website is easy to navigate, and all products can be acquired directly through the site.
- It appears that the manufacturer is US-based, which many dieters will appreciate.
- There are no reviews or testimonials posted on the official 4 Life website.
- There is no mention of incorporating a healthy exercise regimen with products like MetaboLite.
- Clinical research is not provided on the website to support MetaboLite.
- Some individuals may have certain allergic reactions to some ingredients in 4 Life products.
- There are currently no specials or sales offered.
4 Life certainly comes across as a major developer of health supplements. After all, they sell a variety of products that pertain to different health issues. As far as weight loss goes, supplements like MetaboLite appear effective in regards to the claims made on the website. However, if you want a weight loss supplement that actually boosts your metabolism and thermogenic rates, this one might not be right for you. Instead, MetaboLite has more to do with healthy thyroid functioning than anything else.