What You Should Know
The manufacturers of the 4321 Diet and Detox liquid tell us that it is a herbal weight loss program consisting of a blend of ten herbs that combine to support the body’s ability to increase thermogenisis and burn fat. They tell us that it is a ten-day four-way action product that will remove toxins from the body, burn calories, burn fat more effectively and also energise your body.
The ingredients in the 4321 Diet are Green Leaf Extract, Dandelion Root Extract, Kola Nut Extract, Yerba Mate, Chicory Root, Yunnan Tea Leaf Extract,Celery Leaf Extract, Chicory Root, Sweet Fennel Seed Extract, and Citrus Aurantium.
The 4321 Diet and Detox liquid can be ordered on line at a price of $26.99. The manufacturers tell us that for the first four days of the program a user should take four capfuls of the 4321 Diet liquid in water. On day five to seven that you should take three capfuls, on day eight and nine two capfuls in water and on the last day, day ten, one capful. There are a number of other weight loss products in the 4321 Diet range all of which can be ordered on line. The manufacturers of the Diet and Detox Liquid tell us that there are four ingredients in the liquid that increase thermogenesis and fat burning in the body. These ingredients are: Green Tea Leaf, Yerba Mate,Yunnan Tea Leaf Extract, and Citrus Aurantium. They tell us also that Chicory Root and Artichoke Extract are included to cleanse and stimulate the liver, and that Dandelion, Celery and Fennel will remove toxins from the body. The 4321 Diet and Detox Liquid includes ingredients that are commonly found in other weight loss supplements currently on the market.
- The 4321 Diet weight loss products can be ordered directly online.
- There is a comprehensive list of ingredients available for the 4321 Diet and Detox Liquid.
- The 4321 Diet and Detox Liquid is reasonably priced.
- There is no clinical evidence that the 4321 Diet and Detox liquid can procure weight loss.
- Citrus Aurantium, which is present in the 4321 Diet, has been linked by some diet experts to an increased risk of stroke and heart attack.
- There does not appear to be a free trial sample of the 4321 Diet available for first-time users to test.
- The product return policy is not very clear.
At the end of the day the ingredients in the 4321 Diet and Detox Liquid are ingredients that are also commonly found in other weight loss products on the market. We didn’t see any cutting edge scientific breakthroughs that make the 4321 Diet stand out, and some of the usage instructions were a bit confusing. If the manufacturers saw fit to offer new users a free sample trial of their product or a solid return policy, we would have a bit more faith in this diet plan.