6 Week Body Makeover Review
What You Should Know
6 Week Body Makeover is a weight loss program developed by Michael Thurmond, who is a quoted to be a “master body sculptor and weight loss expert.” Some of his methods are used on the TV reality show “Extreme Makeover.” As far as this weight reduction program goes, it can be broken down into three different steps. These include: Step One – figure out your blueprint; Step Two – create your makeover plan; Step Three – start your makeover. There is a convenient FAQ section presented on the official website to assist dieters. Although the retail price of 6 Week Body Makeover is claimed to be $279.99, it is currently offered to men and women at a price of $119.94.
As stated on the website, by taking advantage of the 6 Week Body Makeover, users are expected to shed up to 30 pounds of unwanted weight within a six-week period. When you acquire this weight loss system, you essentially get five things including the Quick Start Program, Customized Eating Plan, Personalized 18-Mintute Body Sculpting Program, Your Customized recipes, and the Living Lean Program. There are also two “free bonuses” offered. These are the 6 Day Mini Makeover, and 24/7 Motivation & Support. There is a guarantee provided with the 6 Week Body Makeover which states that users who do not drop “up to 30 pounds” within six weeks can receive their money back.
The 6 Week Body Makeover is a diet program or weight loss system that aims to help women and men shed excess body fat and get into better shape. By incorporating three primary steps, this program is claimed to be effective or your money back. The official website offers success stories, online forums to chat in, a customer care link, and “tools for success.” There are no diet pills taken with 6 Week Body Makeover, but regular exercise is encouraged as part of the program. Initially, a questionnaire is answered to get started with this weight loss system.
- There is a type of refund offered to those that are not satisfied with the 6 Week Body Makeover.
- This dieting/fat loss program is suitable for both women and men.
- If you look closely at the refund guarantee presented on the official website, you’ll notice that it guarantees a refund to those that fail to drop “up to 30 pounds,” which may mean that any amount lost is considered success.
- Fat burning supplements and appetite suppressants are not incorporated with the 6 Week Body Makeover.
- This fat loss or dieting plan is somewhat expensive at $119.94, which may be too expensive for some individuals.
- This plan may be too strict for some individuals. (See reader comments.)
The 6 Week Body Makeover program is pitched in a similar fashion to several other weight loss plans out there today. Some dieters will appreciate the online forum support, customized eating plan, and free bonuses offered with this system. However, other dieters may not care for the cost of 6 Week Body Makeover, as well as the not-so-clear money-back guarantee. In fact, the guarantee may work as a red flag for some dieters.