What You Should Know
The 7 Day Belly Blast Diet is a diet and weight loss program by nutritionist Josh Bezoni. A formally obese man, he developed this diet and is now healthy. The diet program claims you can lose a great deal of body fat in just seven days. While it sounds like a good idea, we will take a closer look at the program to see if the science behind it is viable.
List Of Ingredients
This is a diet program and therefore does not have ingredients.
The 7 Day Belly Blast Diet features a combination of good nutrition and proper fitness and exercise habits to help you lose weight. The program’s creator used to be an obese man, and through years of experience, trial and error, has developed the program to help others lose weight and regain control of their lives and health. The program features two main parts: manipulating calories to boost the metabolism, and making good food choices to get the most of what you eat to fuel your body properly.
The calorie manipulation technique lets you change the amount of calories you eat every seven days. This stops your body from getting used to a certain amount of calories, and prevents your body from going into “starvation mode” where it saves calories and actually slows down your metabolism. It also “tricks” the body into believing you are not dieting, which will help lead to a greater success.
The second part of the program lies in utilizing Josh’s little known fat burning foods. Eating these particular foods in certain amounts and frequencies will help kick the body into fat burning mode to help you lose weight and sculpt your body with exercise. In addition to learning about the foods that are good for your body, you learn about specific foods that you will need to avoid to help burn fat.
- This diet utilizes proper diet and exercise to induce weight loss.
- The program requires a complete lifestyle change which may be hard for some people to adjust and stick to.
- The program does not make use of additional supplements.
- The program is fairly expensive at two payments of $67.
- The program is nothing more than a few books, audio recordings, and videos. It takes more than this to produce results.
- Though this product claims to come with a 60 day money back guarantee, there is no word on whether or not they actually honor it.
Though the 7 Day Belly Blast Diet may contain some solid advice, we do not recommend it because it takes more than reading and education to lose weight. The motivation to follow a certain diet and exercise program is where most people have issues. There are plenty of fat burning and appetite suppression supplements out there to help you along the way.