7 Day Detox Miracle Review
What You Should Know
The 7 Day Detox Miracle weight loss program was created by Peter N.D. Bennett, Stephen N.D. Barrie and Sara Faye. This book is claimed to “restore your mind and body’s natural vitality.” As opposed to common diet drugs and supplements, the 7 Day Detox Miracle is a program that aims to “enhance” the user’s life. It is 320 pages long and sells via websites like Amazon.com for a retail price of $15.95. Overall, the 7 Day Detox Miracle book addresses “healthy weight reduction” and suggests ways to flush unwanted toxins out of the body.
There are customer testimonials offered for the 7 Day Detox Miracle online. Unlike many modern weight loss programs, this book encourages a specific diet plan that excludes particular foods such as chocolate, coffee, meat, soft drinks and oils. On the other hand, lots of water, lemon juice and herbal tea are encouraged. This dieting process aims to reduce bloating in the abdomen area, assist with weight loss and cleanse the body of toxins and waste. Naturally the user should notice a significant change within seven days, such as weight loss, increased energy and a slimmer tummy. There isn’t a 100% money-back guarantee offered with the 7 Day Detox Miracle. It doesn’t appear that a specific fitness regimen is recommended with the 7 Day Detox Miracle.
The 7 Day Detox Miracle program comes in the form of a book that discusses a specific diet plan suitable for women and men. This diet is claimed to minimize bloating in the abdomen area, cleanse the body of toxins, boost energy levels and help with weight loss. Basically the 7 Day Detox Miracle calls for a change in diet. Over a period of seven days, the dieter is supposed to lose excess body weight, feel an increase in energy levels and flush toxins from the body. Unfortunately no clinical data is provided to support the 7 Day Detox Miracle diet plan.
- The 7 Day Detox Miracle program is geared toward both women and men.
- The 7 Day Detox Miracle book can be easily acquired online.
- A weight loss time frame is given with this diet.
- There is no satisfaction guarantee offered with the 7 Day Detox Miracle book.
- No appetite suppressants are involved with the 7 Day Detox Miracle program, meaning some users could feel hungry while dieting.
- The 7 Day Detox Miracle plan calls for a rather drastic diet change, which may not be possible or pleasant for some individuals.
- There doesn’t appear to be an official website for the 7 Day Detox Miracle program.
- There aren’t any fat burner supplements offered with the 7 Day Detox Miracle weight loss plan.
Like some other weight loss and body cleansing programs currently available, the 7 Day Detox Miracle program promises to replenish the user’s body, assist with bloating and help with weight loss. However, this sort of system may not be desirable for individuals who prefer a much simpler and more convenient supplement pill that can be taken with water to suppress appetite and burn away fat. On the bright side, the 7 Day Detox Miracle program may help the user to detoxify their body, but there is no clinical evidence to support how effective it is in regards to actual weight loss, especially in the long term.