What You Should Know
The 7 Day Xtreme Weight Loss Pill is a cleansing and detoxifying supplement. It claims to help you be able to shed a few pounds and rid your body of toxins before starting a real weight loss program. It claims to be able to help you lose anywhere from seven to 28 pounds within the first seven days of using the supplement. Rapid weight loss tends to be water weight, rather than fat weight. As such, it is highly likely to rebound weight gain, but we will take a closer look at the product to see how well it works.
List Of Ingredients
The 7 Day Xtreme Weight Loss Pill contains the following ingredients: caffeine anhydrous, potassium gluconate, chromium polynicotinate, Psyllium husk, oat bran fiber, barley rice fiber, apple pectin, fennel seed, glucomannan, flax seed powder, dandelion root, uva ursi, cranberry, buchu leaves, alfalfa, juniper berries, garlic, ginger root, parsley, goldenseal, mint leaf, red raspberry leaf, lemon peel, hawthorn berries, red clover leaf, burdock root, Irish moss, aloe vera, cayenne pepper, sage, noni, mangosteen, pomegranate, apple cider vinegar, and grapefruit seed.
There are several potential fat burning ingredients in this formula including: apple cider vinegar, grapefruit, cayenne, and caffeine. There are potential appetite suppressants including: psyllium husk and glucomannan. There are diuretics including dandelion root and uva ursi. Since we do not know the amount of each ingredients in the formula, we cannot say whether or not there is enough of each ingredient to actually produce results, though.
- This product contains all natural ingredients.
- This product is affordable at $19.99 per bottle.
- These ingredients are not considered powerful ingredients.
- Without knowing the amounts of the ingredients in the formula, we cannot say how effective the formula will be.
- We were unable to locate an official website for this product. All the information presented in this review comes from third party websites.
- There is no evidence of a money back guarantee.
- There are no free trials of this product.
- Rapid weight loss is not fat loss and will likely lead to rebound weight gain.
While this may be a plausible product to use to jump start weight loss efforts, it should not be used as a primary weight loss product. Instead, it is better to combine a balanced diet and regular exercise program with a proven weight loss supplement. This weight loss supplement should contain optimal amounts of an appetite suppressant or fat burner.