7 Phenyl Stack Review
What You Should Know
7 Phenyl Stack is a fat burner from NVE Pharmaceuticals. The ingredient list gives us great concern as many of the ingredients are aimed at altering mood instead of increasing metabolism and promoting weight loss. Rest assured, there is a massive 275 mg punch of caffeine, in addition to other stimulants, but that is just one of the problems with 7 Phenyl Stack.
List of Ingredients
- Acacia Rigidula PE
- N, N-Dimethylphenylethylamine
- N, N-Dimethyl-A-Methylphenylethylamine
- N, N-Methyl-B-Phenylethylamine
- 3, 4-Dimethyoxy-5-Hydroxy-B-Phenethylamine
- White Tea
- Green Tea
- Kuding Tea
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Konjac Root
- Cissus Quandragularis Extract
- Rhodiola Rosea Extract
7 Phenyl Stack contains two main ingredient categories – stimulant and mood-altering. Typically when we find phenylethylamine in a weight loss supplement, we warn dieters with mental health issues like depression and anxiety that they should stay away from this ingredient. Phenylethylamine is known to cause problems with psychiatric drug function and alter mood in an unhealthy manner. This supplement contains more than one form of phenylethylamine. Not only should the dieter with known mental health issues skip this product, but so should dieters who think they may have a mental health issue.
Moving on the stimulant portion of 7 Phenyl Stack we find 275 mg of caffeine. Caffeine is proven to boost metabolism, but the average dieter feels the effect of just 100 mg of caffeine, let alone 275 mg. That punch of caffeine is packed with other stimulants, including green tea and white tea. While these supply only a small bit of additional caffeine, at this level any more just compounds the effect.
Konjac root is a form of fiber commonly used to suppress appetite. Fiber is good at slowing digestion, but that works to aid weight loss only if the dieter takes the fiber at least 30 minutes before a meal and chooses healthy foods during that meal.
- We found a complete list of ingredients for 7 Phenyl Stack.
- The product contains caffeine, green tea and white tea – proven weight loss ingredients.
- There are multiple forms of phenylethylamine.
- Phenylethylamine is not safe for dieters with psychiatric issues.
- This supplement could leave the dieter feeling like they’ve taken street drugs.
- Contains far too much caffeine.
7 Phenyl Stack is one of those weight loss supplements that scare us. If a dieter with mental health issues were to take this supplement, the side effects could be life-threatening. The massive dose of caffeine doesn’t help the mental health issue as overstimulation can cause anxiety and alter mood – before the phenylethylamine takes effect.