What You Should Know
8-HR Energy was created due to the data obtained in a government study about how to keep soldiers awake and alert during long hours of combat. This product is manufactured by Bhelliom Enterprises and promises to serve small amounts of energy boosting ingredients for up to 10 hours so that there is no initial energy rush followed by a crash later on. The blend of ingredients in 8-HR Energy is called XtenrG and XtenrG boasts the ability to keep the body energized for up to 10 hours, melt body fat, boost mood, combat fatigue, increase the body’s metabolism and increase sex drive.
Cinnamon Twig, Galangal Rhizome, Yohimbe Bark Extract, Naringin, Green Tea Leaf, Glucuronolactone, Caffeine, Hoodia Gordonii, Guggulsterones, E&Z.
8-HR Energy uses Hoodia Gordonii as one of its ingredients and Hoodia Gordonii is believed to suppress the appetite as is Galangal Rhizome. The ingredient Yohimbe Bark Extract boasts the ability to work as a powerful antioxidant to help prevent the arteries from getting clogged as well as increase sex drive. 8-HR Energy also has Naringin which is believed to lower cholesterol. The Green Tea Leaf is there to increase energy and the remaining ingredients are supposed to aid these ingredients in their abilities. 8-HR Energy is made of all natural ingredients and was formulated to work with the metabolism to aid in weight loss.
- A sustained level of energy with no crash later.
- The caffeine and other stimulants provide the ability to be more productive and less fatigued.
- 8-HR Energy promises an increased sex drive.
- Money back guarantee for those who are not satisfied with 8-HR Energy.
- The testing done on Hoodia Gordonii found that it has no effect on blood pressure or the heart.
- Green Tea Leaf is an antioxidant which may help boost the immune system.
- Yohimbe Bark Extract is believed to cause high blood pressure as well as be bad for the heart.
- Caffeine stimulants may cause nervousness, high blood pressure, insomnia and elevated heart rate.
- Naringin should be avoided by those on certain medications such as Xanax.
- Those with sensitive stomachs should use caution when taking 8-HR Energy because the amount of caffeine can cause upset stomach.
- Despite it’s trendy reputation, there is little conclusive evidence from human trials to verify the effectiveness of Hoodia, especially over long-term use.
8-HR Energy promises many things such as better mood, increased sex drive, sustained energy and of course weight loss. There are many weight loss drugs on the market and this one does not seem to stand out above the rest. It will depend on the needs of the potential user if 8-HR Energy is their answer to weight loss, but it doesn’t even stand out very well from the other Hoodia-based products available.