What You Should Know
850 Hoodia is a weight loss product claiming to use Hoodia Gordonii as its active ingredient to help suppress the appetite and therefore help with weight loss. We will take a closer look at the product and its claims to determine if there is any value to dieters.
List Of Ingredients
We were unable to locate a full list of ingredients for this product. The only the thing we can gather is Hoodia Gordonii.
Hoodia Gordonii is a cactus type plant that grows in South Africa. The idea behind it is that men would eat the plant to help keep themselves from having to eat so much on long expeditions. It claims to be able to fool the brain into thinking the stomach is full, allowing it to go longer periods of time without food or water, while stopping hunger sensations. Because of this, the ingredient has become quite popular and is a frequently seen ingredient in the diet industry. Even still, there is no clinical evidence to support the fact that the ingredient will actually suppress the appetite or induce weight loss. There are many products claiming to use the ingredient, when they do not. To combat this issue, there are now certifications from third party labs claiming that the hoodii is genuine. This product does not have this certification.
- Hoodia Gordonii is thought to be a powerful natural appetite suppressant, but for as many people who support it as such, there are others who believe it is a worthless ingredient.
- This product is not available in conventional stores, as it is only marketed and sold online.
- There is no ingredient list.
- There is no certification to show that the product contains genuine Hoodia Gordonii.
- There is no money back guarantee associated with this product.
- This product relies on an automatic shipment program which will continue to bill and send product unless the customer cancels. It may be difficult to cancel.
With the doubt of hoodia’s effectiveness in the first place and the lack of a certification to show genuine hoodia as the ingredient, there is enough reason to avoid this product. Add in the fact that the product relies on celebrities and marketing hype to get its point across, doesn’t its full ingredient list, and requires an auto-shipment program, there is no real reason to try this product. Instead, use a proven appetite suppressant with a balanced diet and regular exercise program.