90 Day Fitness Challenge Review
What You Should Know
The 90-Day Fitness Challenge is a health and fitness book written by Amy and Phil Parham, a couple from South Carolina who starred on the sixth season of the hit television show, The Biggest Loser. The book highlights the lifestyle they live after their stint on the show. While on the show, Amy lost 105 pounds, and Phil lost 151 pounds, giving them a total of 256 pounds, which puts them at a record for highest percentage of body fat lost, in the entire decade span of the show. If you have been looking for a plan you know will produce results, this could be your answer, but we will take a closer look at it to help you decide.
List of Ingredients
The 90-Day Fitness Challenge initially started as a one day fitness challenge event organized by the Parhams. Nearly 1,000 people from seven different states attended, and for the next 90 days, the Parhams sent out emails with motivational tips and healthy information they learned while they were contestants on the show living at the ranch. The contents of the emails they sent eventually became the content for the book, and the 90 Day Fitness Challenge was born. At the end of the 90 days when the group of people came together again, they learned they’d lost more than two tons of weight collectively. The book uses a one-day-at-a-time approach to weight loss and gives you a sort of boot camp plan to follow to reach your weight loss goals. There is also a DVD to accompany the book.
- The 90-Day Fitness Challenge has been shown to work for many people.
- This book provides both diet and exercise guidance to help with both aspects fo weight loss.
- The 90-Day Fitness Challenge is a book, and therefore will not help you lose weight directly.
- This book uses a religious undertone which may not be appealing to everyone.
- This book only includes six recipes, and does not include the nutritional data to support them.
- This book requires you to be self motivated.
- This book may not appeal to people who do not follow the tv show.
The 90-Day Fitness Challenge seems like it could be a good way to help get you started with weight loss, but because it just a book, you must be willing to not only read it, but to take what you learn and apply it in your lifestyle. It will not magically produce weight loss, and you must work for it. Follow a nutritionally balanced diet and exercise program regularly as guided in the book, and then add a clinically proven weight loss supplement in to help you lose more weight than with diet and exercise alone.