What You Should Know
The Ab and Thigh Trainer System claims to “rock” the ab and thigh muscles so that they reach their maximum strength and tone. The rocking motion of the Ab and Thigh Trainer device adds to the variety of exercises that are meant to target the outer thighs, inner thighs, quadriceps, hamstrings, gluts and abdominal muscles. This system does not show users how to eat better, how to tone other parts of the body or how to perform cardiovascular exercise. The Ab and Thigh Trainer System was developed by Cory Everson, a fitness expert and six time Ms. Olympia.
The Ab and Thigh Trainer System suggests that all users need to do is four exercises for four minutes day, four days a week to be fit. This system claims to stretch muscles, burn calories, strengthen muscles and sculpt muscles simultaneously. The Ab and Thigh Trainer System uses ARM (“arcuate rocking motion”) which provides users with the comfort and stability needed to properly execute all of their exercises. This system promises weight loss and toning as long as the user follows the system. This system allows users a full range of motion so that they can elongate their muscles as far as desired through more than a dozen exercises. This system can be used by both men and women, but it will depend on overall body size.
- The stronger the abdominal muscles are, the stronger the back muscles are. Therefore, alleviating or preventing back pain.
- The Ab and Thigh Trainer System promises comfort and stability throughout the exercises.
- This system only requires users to workout four minutes a day, four days a week.
- The system comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Developed by a well-known fitness expert.
- This system shows users more than a dozen strengthening, toning and elongating exercises.
- This system only focuses on the abdominal and thigh muscles and does not show users how to tone and strengthen the rest of the body.
- The Ab and Thigh Trainer System does not employ cardiovascular exercise, nor does it show users how to eat better and more nutritiously.
- This system will require that users get to know the machine before they can use it efficiently.
- While focused exercise certainly leads to overall fitness, this isn’t really a diet or weight loss option and probably won’t help users looking to lose significant long-term weight.
The Ab and Thigh Trainer System states that only those with determination and commitment will get the best results from the system. This is an exercise machine and may not be able to be used by everyone so those seeking to lose weight with this system should check out any requirements first. Depending on the needs of the individual, the Ab and Thigh Trainer System may be for them or it may not.