What You Should Know
Ab FX is a transdermal (topical) formula that claims to help users eliminate hard to lose abdominal fat quickly as well as reduce cellulite. This product is to be used during a workout and can be applied to the user’s desired muscle areas. It claims to help release fat that is stored into the blood stream and once in the blood stream the fat can be used as energy. AB FX can be used by both men and women of all fitness levels.
Deionized Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Soybean Oil, Glycerin, Carnitine, Caffeine, Coenzyme A, Coenzyme Q, Ethoxydiglycol, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Butylene Glycol, PEG 8, Bupleurum Falcatum Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Lactic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E.)
Those who use Ab FX are advised to apply the gel ten minutes prior to beginning their workout and rub in the product until it disappears. Once users begin their workout they should dedicate 10-15 minutes per session and perform this session at least 3-4 days per week. This system all gives users advice on changing their diet and incorporating cardiovascular exercise into their routine. Ab FX users are encouraged to eat six small, well-balanced meals daily in order to achieve maximum success. The Coenzyme A and Caffeine along with the L-Carnatine are said to help move deposits of body fat across the mitochondria.
- Ab FX is said to help hydrate and and soften the skin where it is applied.
- This product comes with advice on developing a good diet and also offers advice on calorie burning exercises.
- This product allows users to cut down their workout time to 10-15 minutes a day, 3-4 days a week.
- Ab FX also states that using this product can help decrease cellulite.
- This product can be applied to the users desired muscle groups and not just the abdominal muscles.
- Those with a caffeine sensitivity should use caution when using Ab FX because upset stomach and other unpleasant side effects may occur.
- This product contains many ingredients that most users are not familiar with.
- When users first begin using Ab FX they may notice that the skin where they apply it becomes warm and red.
- This product contains parabens, which are a form of preservatives commonly found in topical creams that have been linked to skin irritation in some users.
There is no definite clinical evidence to support the effectiveness of Ab FX. Users should take caution when using a topical weight loss drug because skin-related side effects can occur. Traditionally, oral weight loss supplements have been more popular than topical ones. The choice to use Ab FX will be up to the discretion of the potential consumer when evaluating their individual weight loss goals.