Ab Solution Review
What You Should Know
According to its marketing information, Ab Solution, a topical ointment, may keep skin elastic and reduce cellulite. Advertisements for the product claim it is clinically proven to reach deep fat layers and may therefore accomplish more than other anti-cellulite creams.
Ab Solution is supposedly effective if applied twice a day. Product information claims changes will be noticeable within a couple days. However, despite these positive claims, the official website is short on actual customer reviews, leaving one to speculate over its actual efficacy.
List of Ingredients
Although a complete list of ingredients is currently unavailable, Ab Solution contains the following key active ingredients: Aminophylline, caffeine, Yohimbe, usnic acid, and Forskolin.
Aminophylline is the key ingredient of Ab-Solution. Reportedly, it shrinks fat cells, dilates blood vessels, and increases your metabolism.
Caffeine supposedly helps dehydrate fat cells.
Yohimbe Extract comes from a type of West African tree bark. According to some claims, Yohimbe Extract may be an antioxidant as well as a vasodilator (encourages blood flow).
Usnic Acid may increase your bodies ability to burn calories.
Forskolin comes from the Indian Coleus Plant. Some evidence suggests that it relaxes arteries, smoothes muscles, keeps blood pressure down, helps secrete insulin, encourages thyroid function, and increases weight loss.
Ab Solution is a topical ointment for minimizing cellulite in men and women alike. It supposedly reduces fat and increases muscle tone in areas such as the abdominals, thighs, arms, and buttocks. Although advertisements claim the product is clinically proven, the official website provides no verification of this claim. In addition, no money-back guarantee is offered.
- Ordering Ab Solution off the official website is a simple process.
- The product comes as a simple formula to apply.
- The product, although targeted to the abs, may help reduce fat in the hips, thighs, and buttocks as well.
- Producers claim the solution is non-greasy and odorless.
- The cream can be used by both men and women alike.
- Lack of before and after pictures available.
- Ab Solution contains caffeine which can dehydrate your muscles and create caffeine jitters.
- The website contains a limited amount of customer testimonials.
- Evidence suggests that some of the ingredients may be common allergens.
- Free samples are not offered.
- Many of the ingredients have been tested for oral use only.
- The official website implies that, for maximum results, the solution cannot be used in isolation. An exercise routine should be followed as well.
- Although exercising is recommended, no plan is offered on the official website.
- Contains Yohimbe Extract which is linked to heart health risks.
- Contains caffeine, a diuretic.
- The official website does not offer a complete list of ingredients.
With the absence of proper documentation, free samples, and a sufficient number of customer testimonials Ab Solution may not be a wise weight loss choice. Until the suppliers rectify these problems and provide some actual evidence to its efficacy, customers may want to be wary of the project or, at the very least, talk to their doctors before purchasing it.