ABB Stack EF Review
What You Should Know
ABB Stack EF, like so many other products out there, claims to be the weight loss product you are looking for. They claim it has the right ingredients in the right amounts to promote weight loss, but is this really the case? We will take a closer look at the product and what it has to offer to determine if there is any value to dieters and weight lifters.
List Of Ingredients
ABB Stack EF contains the following ingredients: yerba mate extract, metabromine cocoa extract, caffeine, Advantra-Z bitter orange extract, and guarana extract.
ABB Stack EF is a 5 calorie drink. While metabromine has been shown to burn fat, and the patented Advantra Z extract has been shown to improve overall results, these are the only ingredients in the formula that may be of value. The other ingredients: yerba mate extract, caffeine, and guarana are stimulant in nature. They may help provide energy and boost the metabolism, but it is likely they will cause negative side effects.
- The product is available in multiple flavors including: grape, lemon lime and fruit punch.
- The formula does contain proven ingredients.
- The product is available from a variety of online retailers.
- This formula contains several stimulants, which may lead to side effects such as: headache, sleeplessness, jitters, and irritability.
- The product retails for $72.99 per case of 24. We don’t have any instructions indicating how often to use the drink, and therefore cannot tell how long this supply would last. Certain retailers may have this product available at a lower price point.
- We cannot tell how much of each ingredient is in the formula, and therefore cannot say whether or not it is truly effective.
- There is no free trial available for this product.
- There is no evidence of a money back guarantee.
- We are unable to locate an official website for this product.
- We cannot find customer testimonials to support this product.
Though on the surface ABB Stack EF looks like it would be an excellent product, there are far too many red flags out there that suggest you should avoid it. Without an official website, it is hard to tell if this product is still being manufactured. Without a money back guarantee, consumers who try this product take a large risk. Instead of using this product, we recommend you combine a healthy diet and exercise routine with a dietary supplement that contains a proven amount of a proven fat burner or appetite suppressant.