What You Should Know
Abdominal Cuts Midsection Fat Formula is a weight loss supplement intended to help dieters with their results. It does not claim to be a fat burner, but it claims to offer a number of benefits including: reduction of fat in key areas such as the abdomen, hips, and thighs. It claims to be able to reduce sugar cravings, and offer enhancement of lean tissue. We will take a closer look at the product to determine what, if any, value it may have to dieters and those who are looking to lose weight.
List Of Ingredients
Abdominal Cuts Midsection Fat Formula contains a proprietary blend of the following ingredients in each three capsule serving: CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), GLA (gamma Linolenic Acid)(omega-6), ALA (alpha-Linoleic Acid)(omega-3), EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) (omega-3), DHA, (Docosahexaenoic Acid)(omega-3), Sesamin (Sesame Oil) and Vitamin E.
CLA is a fatty acid found in the foods we eat. It can be found mostly in meat and dairy products, though the amount is small. CLA is thought to play a key role in the production of muscle tissue. It may also help reduce fat and build an optimal environment for cell health. Sesame Oil has no research to support its claims, though it is thought to help build muscle and burn fat along with increasing endurance and athletic performance.
Fatty acids are essential for the body’s overall health, as they cannot be produced by the body and must come from either food or supplementation.
- This product contains no stimulants.
- This product contains fatty acids that cannot be produced by the body on its own.
- It is easy to find CLA supplements without all the hype, and a lower price tag.
- The proprietary blend prohibits us from seeing how much of the ingredients you are actually getting when you take the supplement.
- The supplement is rather pricey at $45.99 to $59.99 for a 120 softgel supply. At three gels per day, though, this would last a little over a month.
- The product pushes the use of a sister product, Thermogenic Push, to be used in combination with this one for even better results.
- There is no evidence of a money back guarantee.
We like that the supplement contains CLA, because we know this is a good ingredient. It is the fact that we cannot tell how much CLA is in it that bothers us. Instead we recommend you use a proven weight loss supplement with optimal amounts of ingredients to help you lose weight, while supplementing with a pure CLA supplement, rather than purchasing this product.