Abs Plus Review
What You Should Know
Abs Plus is an all natural weight loss supplement. Unlike many others out there claiming to be an all natural fat burning supplement, this one seems to provide clinical research to support it. Those interested can find the trial information here: (Journal of Herbs, Spices & Medicinal Plants, Volume 12, Number 3, 1 February 2007, pp. 69-78(10)).
List Of Ingredients
Abs Plus contains only two ingredients: conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and green tea, standardized for ECGC, or epigallocatechin-gallate.
CLA is a fatty acid found mostly in meat and cheese products, but it is found in small amounts. CLA is thought to help with the production of muscle tissue, while also helping to reduce body fat and provide a healthy environment for cell production. Generally speaking, it is hard to reap the benefits CLA has to offer from the food you eat alone, so supplementation is usually advised. This is because in order to get the right amounts of CLA, you’d have to eat a lot of highly fatty foods, which is not exactly good for you.
Green Tea has long been known for its ability to help you lose weight. It is a powerful antioxidant, and has scientific research to support it. It is a highly popular ingredient in many diet and weight loss supplements.
- Abs Plus is an all natural weight loss supplement.
- Abs Plus has clinical studies to show it works.
- Abs Plus is available from a variety of merchants online.
- To be truly effective, this supplement should be combined with a healthy diet and exercise routine.
- Few scientific studies have been conducted to show the effectiveness of CLA in weight loss.
- There is no free trial available for this product.
- Money back guarantees may or may not be available, depending on the merchant where you purchase this product.
- We are unable to locate an official website for the makers of this product.
- The product should be used consistently for 90 days before results can be seen.
While we certainly agree that the science behind this product may have some merit, we are are not pleased with the fact that customers cannot try this product or may be taking a chance on getting their money back if they do not like it. Though Green Tea works, it is in so many supplements out there, we don’t know if it is as effective as it is made out to be. Though clinical studies are cited, we advise consumers to proceed with caution.