Absolute Lean Team Kit Review
What You Should Know
The Absolute Lean Team kit has two different dietary supplements. Abs+ claims to target the mid-section and Lean+ claims to target weight loss. Both supplements claim to accomplish this by raising metabolism and thermogenesis.
Unfortunately, the Absolute Lean Team kit has been discontinued and replaced by the LeanX Extra Strength kit, which simply substitutes Lean+ Extra Strength in place of Lean+. The difference in chemical content between the two kits is not significant.
List of Ingredients
The first supplement, Abs+, contains Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) and Green Tea Extract.
Lean+, the second supplement, contains Garcinia Cambogia, Citrus Aurantium, Citrus Paradisi, ForsLean, Cayenne Fruit, Guggulipid, Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA), and Green Tea.
One of the major ingredients is Green Tea–a fat burner and metabolism booster.
The Absolute Lean Team kit contains two different kinds of supplements, meaning it may be able to offer a wider range of metabolic enhancement.
- Lean+ includes thermogenic fat burners, which are powerful chemical aids to weight loss.
- These supplements are made entirely with natural ingredients.
- General Health sometimes offers free shipping on orders over $75 (for the Absolute LeanX Extra Strength kit).
- The price of the Absolute Lean Team kit is reasonable, though it could certainly be cheaper for the amount of supply it includes.
- General Health has discontinued the Absolute Lean Team kit, meaning that it may be difficult to find a consistent supply. Users may need to opt for Absolute LeanX Extra Strength. The biggest difference is that the new kit sells for $49.99, which is about $10 more. However, General Health sometimes reduces their prices by as much as 20%. Unfortunately, you still need to count in $5-$10 for shipping, unless you purchase more than $75.
- The main active ingredient in Abs+, which some people claim targets abdominal fat, but there is no researched proof for this claim.
- The combination of Caffeine and Synephrine from CLA is a potential stress on the heart and kidneys.
- These dietary supplements enhance metabolism, but they cannot help you lose weight on their own. The supplements will make a difference only in combination with good dieting and especially with good exercise habits.
As a dietary supplement, this product has definite advantages–especially as a thermogenic fat burner. However, consumers will have some trouble finding the Absolute Lean Team Kit, now that it has been discontinued. There are also other ingredients that could make this kit challenging to one’s health and not as effective as it could be. In addition, some ingredients are unproven in their effectiveness. Overall, this is a great concept for weight loss, but it could be improved and be more effective than it is.