Absolute Nutrition Cblock Review
What You Should Know
Absolute Nutrition Cblock is a dietary supplement that is geared towards bodybuilders looking to decrease fat and increase muscle mass. This product works to “partially prevent the body from absorbing starches”. This product can be used by men or women and can also be used by those who are not bodybuilders. Users of Absolute Nutrition Cblock are encouraged to take two capsules with a full glass of water 15 minutes before they eat a meal high in starches and users should not exceed 6 capsules in a 24-hour period. There have been no reported side effects by those using Absolute Nutrition Cblock.
Chromium, Vanadium, White Kidney Bean Extract (Phaseolus Vulgaris), Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Resin Gum.
Absolute Nutrition Cblock contains chromium and chromium has been shown to regulate blood sugar metabolism which could prevent diabetes. Chromium may also, if there are adequate levels in the blood, prevent high blood pressure. Absolute Nutrition Cblock also contains phaseolus vulgaris which may help with the breakdown of carbohydrates so that they become energy and do not get stored as fat. This product also contains vanadium and vanadium may also carry benefits similar to chromium when it comes to regulating blood sugar and it also may help lower cholesterol. Those who use this product are encouraged to strictly monitor their diet and develop an exercise program in order to achieve maximum results.
- Adequate levels of chromium can help lower blood pressure.
- Absolute Nutrition Cblock allows users to still eat a moderate amount of carbohydrates.
- Absolute Nutrition Cblock promises to turn carbohydrates into energy so they are not stored as fat.
- This product promises fat loss because it blocks carbohydrates from becoming fat deposits.
- No adverse side effects have been reported by those who have used this product.
- This product is easy to use and comes with simple instructions.
- Chromium has been shown to enhance the effects of insulin which could result in hypoglycemia, especially in those with diabetes.
- Those who take high doses of vanadium may experience liver and/or kidney damage.
- Vanadium may cause side effects such as stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, gas and diarrhea.
- The Absolute Nutrition Cblock website features before and after photos that seem unrealistic.
- This product is primarily formulated for body builders, not casual dieters watching their weight.
Absolute Nutrition Cblock doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the carbohydrate blockers available today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their own health and fitness goals and decide if using Absolute Nutrition Cblock is right for them.