Absolute Nutrition Fblock Review
What You Should Know
Absolute Nutrition Fblock is geared to those who are seeking to burn, or block, fat and lose weight. This product can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Absolute Nutrition Fblock uses chitosan, and chitosan claims to “bind to some of the dietary fat that is consumed and remove it from the body so that it does not get absorbed”. Users are encouraged to take 2 capsules approximately fifteen minutes before meals with a full glass of water and not to exceed more that six capsules in a 24-hour period. Users are also encouraged to use this in conjunction with a diet and exercise routine to achieve maximum results.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Chitosan (Marine Fiber Concentrate), Lipase, Calcium Sulfate, Vegetable Cellulose, Gelatin, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
Absolute Nutrition Fblock contains the ingredient lipase which claims to be a superior fat absorber because it emulsifies the fats that are ingested when a user eats. Lipase has also been linked to preventing certain vitamins and nutrients from being absorbed by the body. This product also contains a good amount of vitamin C and vitamin C has been shown to help boost the immune system. The vitamin C also helps boost the effects of the calcium and chitosan, both of which contribute to strong and healthy bones.
- Absolute Nutrition Fblock contains vitamin C, chitosan and calcium and these vitamins and minerals help to build strong and healthy bones.
- This product claims to absorb and emulsify the fats that are consumed by the user.
- This product does not contain harsh chemicals.
- Absolute Nutrition Fblock comes with an unspecified money back guarantee.
- This product can be used buy men and women of almost all fitness levels.
- This product is easy to use and comes with simple instructions.
- Absolute Nutrition Fblock needs a diet and exercise program to work effectively.
- Lipase may prevent the absorption of vitamin A, B, K, and E and also may prevent the absorption of beta carotene nutrients in the body.
- The potential side effects of Absolute Nutrition Fblock have not been extensively researched so little is known about the possible effects.
- Chitosan is derived from shellfish, which could be an allergen or be unsuitable for the dietary restrictions for some users.
Absolute Nutrition Fblock doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the fat blockers available today, and Chistosan is a fairly unremarkable ingredient. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Absolute Nutrition Fblock is right for them.