Absolute Nutrition Watershed Review
What You Should Know
Absolute Nutrition Watershed is for body builders who are seeking to shed water weight prior to a competition but men and women of almost all fitness levels can use this product. This product boasts the ability to work in as few as three days to remove all of the excess water from the body. Users are also encouraged to use this in product along with healthy eating and a workout routine in order to achieve maximum results.
List of Ingredients
Potassium (from Potassium Gluconate), Cornsilk Stylus, Couchgrass Rhizome, Rose Hips Extract, Elecampane Root, Goldenrod Herb (Aerial Parts), Celery Seed, Dandelion Root Standardized Extract (20% Taraxasterol), Uva Ursi Extract, Parsley Extract, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, and Pharmaceutical Glaze.
Absolute Nutrition Watershed contains dandelion root which has history of being a natural alternative to treat water retention. Many diuretics can deplete the amount of potassium in one’s body but this product claims to get rid of all of the excess water while still maintaining adequate potassium levels in the body. Absolute Nutrition Watershed also promises that it is an all natural diuretic that does not contain any stimulants. This product also contains cornsilk and couchgrass which are believed to flush out the kidneys and provide gentle diuretic action.
- Absolute Nutrition Watershed claims to be from all natural ingredients and it also claims to be gentle on the system.
- This product does not contain harsh chemicals and has many natural ingredients.
- Absolute Nutrition Watershed comes with an unspecified money back guarantee.
- This product can be used by men and women of almost all fitness levels.
- This product is easy to use and comes with simple instructions.
- Absolute Nutrition Watershed is caffeine and stimulant free.
- Absolute Nutrition Watershed needs a diet and exercise program to work effectively.
- None of the claims this products makes have been evaluated by the FDA.
- The potential side effects of Absolute Nutrition Watershed have not been extensively researched.
- Many users consider the side effects associated with diuretic weight loss aids to be unpleasant.
Absolute Nutrition Watershed doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the similar products or diuretics available today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Absolute Nutrition Watershed is right for them.