What You Should Know
Absorbitol Fat Binder claims to “reduce the fat intake and the amount of fat that the body can absorb”. This product is marketed as a fat blocker so that when users consume fat the main ingredient, chitosan, absorbs the fat and expels it from the body. This in turn is believed to help promote weight loss. Absorbitol Fat Binder can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise, in conjunction with this product, for maximum results.
Chitosan Complex, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin.
Absorbitol Fat Binder contains an ingredient called chitosan and chitosan is believed to help lower cholesterol and and triglyceride levels in the body. Chitosan is also believed to have the ability to absorb 8-10 times its weight in fat so in turn it flushes much fat from the body. Users are instructed to take 2 Absorbitol Fat Binder capsules thirty minutes before a meal with a full glass of water. Those taking this product should also avoid taking fat-caluable vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin D and vitamin E. This product does not contain any “fat burners” or “appetite suppressants”.
- Absorbitol Fat Binder does not contain yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, glutens, sugar, starch, artificial colors or added preservatives.
- Absorbitol Fat Binder comes with an unspecified money back guarantee.
- This product can be used buy men and women of almost all fitness levels.
- This product is easy to use and comes with simple instructions.
- The chitosan in Absorbitol Fat Binder may help lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Chitosan is believed to have the ability to absorb 8-10 times its weight in fat.
- Absorbitol Fat Binder is one of the most inexpensive fat blockers online.
- Absorbitol Fat Binder needs a diet and exercise program to work effectively.
- Chitosan is derived from shellfish, which could be an allergen for some users. Also, certain dietary prescriptions do not allow consumption of shellfish.
- The potential side effects of Absorbitol Fat Binder have not been extensively researched so little is known about the possible effects.
- Absorbitol is made from the shells of shrimp so those who are sensitive or allergic to shellfish should not take this product.
- There are questionable amounts of lead in this product.
- This product has been currently taken of the market due to unwarranted claims by the manufacturer.
Absorbitol Fat Binder doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the fat blockers available, on the market, today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Absorbitol Fat Binder is right for them. In general, we try to stay away from committing to products that are discontinued.