Abundance Portion Control Review
What You Should Know
Abundance Portion Control “promises to suppress the appetite and make the body lean, by curbing the appetite, in the process”. This is not marketed as a fat burner, but a way to control cravings so that users can stay on track. Abundance Portion Control can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise, in conjunction with this product, for maximum results.
Galactomannan/Glucomannan Blend, Guarana Seed Extract, Green Tea Extract, Galangal Rhizome Extract, Cinnamon Twig Extract.
Abundance Portion Control contains a galactomannan/glucomannan blend which is believed to aid in suppressing food cravings. This blend also boasts the ability to “increase the bulk of the stomach, eliminating room for larger portions of food to be consumed. The ingredient guarana seed extract may boost metabolism. Guarana seed extract is also believed to hold to ability to cure headaches and work as an astringent. The ingredient green tea extract may have appetite suppressing qualities. The ingredient cinnamon twig extract may help to reduce blood sugar levels in the body. It is also important to remember that consuming too many stimulants such as guarana seed extract can result in energy crashes and heart palpitations.
- This product helps to control ones appetite so that there is a decreased chance of them overeating.
- Abundance Portion Control comes with an unspecified money back guarantee.
- This product can be used buy men and women of almost all fitness levels.
- This product is easy to use and comes with simple instructions.
- Abundance Portion Control contains green tea extract and green tea extract is believed to have significant antioxidant powers.
- This product is made from all natural ingredients.
- Abundance Portion Control clearly states all usage warnings about the product.
- Abundance Portion Control needs a diet and exercise program to work effectively.
- Some doctors worry that using appetite suppressors could ultimately result in poor nutrition.
- The potential side effects of Abundance Portion Control have not been extensively researched so little is known about the possible effects.
- This product contains stimulants so those who are sensitive to stimulants should use caution when using this product or avoid this product all together.
- Consuming too much guarana seed extract may lead to heart palpitations.
Abundance Portion Control doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the portion control products available, on the market, today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Abundance Portion Control is right for them.