Acai Away Review
What You Should Know
In 2008, the Acai berry became a new craze that some companies claimed could deal with a wide range of health problems. The most common benefit cited has usually been cleansing the colon. Acai Away is a dietary supplement that is part of the Acai craze and is specifically aimed at colon cleansing.
According to the company, customers can expect to lose 10-25 pounds in the first month of using Acai Away. However, no objective studies have been able to confirm that claim.
List of Ingredients
Acai Away does not provide a detailed list of their ingredients.
Acai Away does have a free 14-day trial. You must still pay shipping ($6.95).
Like most Acai supplements, this product can be ordered online or over the phone.
- The company claims that they are more careful to buy only high-grade Acai berries and carefully refrigerate them for use in Acai Away.
- In addition to cleansing the colon and removing unwanted toxins, Acai Away also claims to improve skin quality.
- The advertising for Acai Away borders on fraudulent. Each time you log onto the web-site to order the product, you see a clock claiming that there are only 5 minutes left in the free trial. If you enter the URL again, the clock starts over.
- The benefits claimed for Acai Away are too broad to be believable. There is no medical proof that the supplement can help you lose weight or prevent future build up of unwanted waste from occurring.
- At $100 for each bottle, Acai Away is prohibitively expensive.
- The terms of the free trial have been confusing to some customers. If you decide not to keep the product, you must return it within 14 days or be charged $80. On top of this, additional bottles of Acai Away will be charged and delivered until you discontinue your trial.
- The health benefits that this supplement claims to offer are hard to believe. Some advertising is as extreme as claiming that Acai berries can protect against cancer.
- There is no objective confirmation that Acai Away works as a supplement for weight loss.
Like most of the supplements in the Acai craze, Acai Away claims a number of health benefits that are hard to believe. As one of the most expensive products, this supplement is also hard for many people to afford. Finally, the advertising and customer service for Acai Away leave little confidence in the accuracy of its claims. Other Acai berry products are cheaper and the companies that supply them are probably more reputable than Acai Away.