Acai Balance Review
What You Should Know
Acai Balance is an antioxidant supplement that claims to provide a variety of benefits, rather than being just a fat burner or weight loss supplement. The benefits this product claims include: improve heart health, improve the appearance of your skin, helps fight cholesterol, strengthens the immune system, helps to fight cancer, helps lower blood pressure, and helps improve overall digestion. While weight loss is also one of the benefits, this is certainly a product that seems too good to be true.
List Of Ingredients
A full list of ingredients is not available for this product, though the product’s website mentions the following ingredients in the formula: Acai Berry Extract, Green Tea Extract, Mangosteen, and Pomegranate.
Acai berries are thought to be one of the world’s super foods because they provide high levels of antioxidants shown to: help fight cancer, improve the skin, improve heart health, help burn fat, and more. Green tea extract is used in many diet and weight loss supplements for its antioxidant and fat burning power. Mangosteen offers high levels of antioxidants and trace minerals thought to help prevent inflammation and ulcers. Pomegranate offers even more antioxidants.
- If the supplement contains what it claims, it seems to be a well rounded supplement offering a variety of benefits.
- This product claims to provide several overall health benefits. If it were as good as it claims, wouldn’t we all be taking it and talking about it?
- The free trial is only for 15 days, and requires an auto ship program enrollment.
- If you forget to cancel your trial after 15 days, the second bottle is shipped, and you are no longer eligible for any sort of money back guarantee, because the company assumes you liked the product.
- This product is only sold through the auto-shipment program and cannot be found in stores or through other merchants online. If it’s so great, why not share it in other ways?
- At $59.95 a bottle for a months supply, this supplement is a little pricey.
- Forgetting to call and cancel leads to a charge of $59.95 for your “free” bottle and another $59.95 charge for the bottle they’re going to send after that for your first month on the program.
- No full ingredients list is available. The nutritional label is not provided.
There are just too many red flags about this product for us to recommend it to you. If it’s so great, there should be no problem releasing the full nutritional label to us, even if they are hiding behind a proprietary blend. The fact that they don’t sell it any other way leads us to believe they couldn’t. The way they charge and negate their own guarantee is not good business. Stay away from this product.