Acai Berry Edge Review
What You Should Know
In 2008 and early 2009, the Acai berry was all the rage. Acai products could possibly help you lose weight, have more energy, feel better, improve skin health, and even fight cancer! But now that the fad seems to be passing, are there genuine health benefits in the Acai berry?
The Acai Berry Edge was one of the many ways that consumers could get the berry and benefit from its healthy effects. However, Acai Berry Edge is no longer available for purchase.
List of Ingredients
Acai Berry Edge contained 250 mg of Acai berry extract, Papaya Leaf, Cascara Sagrada Bark, Dandelion Leaf, Milk Thistle Seed, Slippery Elm Bark, Ginger Root, Senna Leaf, Gelatin, Magnesium, Stearate, and Titanium Dioxide.
Available through GNC, customers could be more confident giving their credit card information to a large and trusted website. Since some other suppliers acted questionably with purchases of Acai supplements, this was a significant value.
Acai Berry Edge also offered a free trial.
- With 250 mg, Acai Berry Edge was one of the highest concentrations of Acai berry content on the market.
- This product included a number of other vitamins and minerals along with Acai berry extract. As a result, it had nutrition benefits in a number of ways and not just via the Acai berry.
- On the most basic level, the product is no longer available.
- Even when you could buy Acai Berry Edge, many customers were disappointed with how they were treated. You could only get the product through the free trial. You would be shipped two bottles and if you did not return the unused product within 21 days your credit card would be charged $80. Since shipping usually takes 7-14 days, this left little time to try Acai Berry Edge.
- There is no clinical proof that Acai berries contribute to weight loss. Most of the other benefits that Acai products claim are also unproven.
- In many cases, advertising for Acai Berry Edge was exaggerated and customers were disappointed not to find the results they anticipated. You cannot expect immediate and effortless weight loss with this product.
- Advertising also failed to sufficiently acknowledge that weight loss supplements are successful only in conjunction with exercise and health eating.
Acai Berry Edge is one out of a myriad of Acai berry products that claim more than they can prove. The fact that this product was discontinued seems to indicate that customers were unimpressed or stopped using Acai Berry Edge.
Though there are probably real health benefits in the Acai berry, exaggerated claims only discredit its usefulness altogether. Other products can have a more significant impact on diet plans, such as metabolism boosters or thermogenic fat burners.