Acai Berry Extreme Review
What You Should Know
Acai Berry Extreme promises a diet pill that fights hunger, speeds metabolism, and cleanses the body. Users are instructed to take 2 pills daily, one in the morning and one in the afternoon with eight ounces of water. The pills are said to contain ingredients to suppress hunger, increase metabolism, and cleanse the body of waste.
The company that sells Acai Berry Extreme, HH Nutritionals, lists Hop Hopkins as CEO. No nutritional qualifications are listed for him or for the company.
List of Ingredients
The only information concerning ingredients on Acai Berry Extreme’s promotional site is that it contains a “proprietary blend of all-natural ingredients,” including acai, an appetite suppressant, an energy booster, and a colon cleanser.
You may be able to obtain a list of ingredients if you request it by email.
The first feature of Acai Berry Extreme appears in the name– the acai berry. Acai berries may offer nutritional benefits because they contain several vitamins and antioxidant properties that are thought to lessen the risk of some diseases and that are helpful in reducing the damage of free radicals in the body. No studies to date have found anything in the acai berry that speeds weight loss, however. Processed acai products may or may not have the same benefits as the whole berry.
Another feature of Acai Berry Extreme is the inclusion of an ingredient to increase metabolism and lift energy levels.
Acai Berry Extreme also states that it contains a mild colon cleanser.
The product also includes an appetite suppressant.
- Acai berries have been shown to have healthful benefits in many ways, and the berries are not harmful if not taken in excess, although they have not been shown to affect weight loss.
- Acai Berry Extreme is easy and convenient to take.
- The Acai Berry Extreme promotions lack a list of ingredients.
- A well-balanced diet is not mentioned as necessary for healthy weight loss. Despite the trendy promotion of acai as a superfood, using just an acai supplement will not produce lasting weight loss.
- There’s no evidence that acai berries help people lose weight.
- Exercise is not included as necessary for a healthy weight loss program .
Although the benefits of the acai berry may be healthful in many ways, these same benefits are also available from eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables. The company promoting Acai Berry Extreme, HH Nutritionals, is not upfront about the ingredients of their supplement, so you don’t really know what you’re paying for. The company also lacks sound nutritional qualifications and tries to use the trendy acai as a major selling point. And if you’re trying to lose weight, there’s no evidence that acai provides any help.