Acai Fire Review
What You Should Know
Acai Fire is a weight loss supplement targeted at men only. There seems to be a lot of bad press going around about how the free trial is a scam and you keep getting charged even in trying to cancel. We will take a closer look at the product to determine whether or not it is worth trying to use to reach weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
Acai Fire contains the following ingredients:
- Green Tea
- Bitter Orange
- Other non-disclosed ingredients
Acai Fire contains three ingredients we know for sure. Acai berry is a super fruit from the Amazon known for its high antioxidant volume. It is a commonly used supplement ingredient, but has not been clinically proven to affect weight loss in any manner. Green Tea is thought to boost the metabolism because of the natural caffeine and supports health through its antioxidant value. Bitter orange is a natural fruit, thought to have the same effects as ephedra without the harsh side effects.
- Acai Fire contains clinically proven ingredients.
- Acai Fire’s official website is down at the time of this review. We do not know if this means they are having technical difficulties, or if the company has closed due to a bad product.
- The ingredient information comes from third party reviews due to the lack of information from the manufacturer.
- This supplement is for men only, though we are not sure why women are not advised to take it.
- There are many negative customer reviews against this product.
- The “free” trial requires enrollment in an automatic shipping program that according to customers is difficult to impossible to cancel.
- We cannot tell what all the ingredients in this formula are.
Acai Fire may have been a decent supplement at some point, but with the information we have available to us now, we must caution against it. It is likely that the supplement was not up to the quality people expected, and pulled from the market. Either that, or it was pulled due to shady business practices. At any rate, for weight loss to occur, you need to reduce the calories you consume by either eating healthier balanced meals and/or reducing your food intake volume. Many people find that eating healthier allows them to make a caloric reduction while still getting the same if not more food than they used to. You also need to exercise to burn more calories than you take in. A weight loss supplement, either as a fat burner, appetite suppressant, or a combination of the two will not replace a diet and exercise to promote weight loss, but can help your body work harder and smarter to lose more weight than diet and exercise alone. We recommend you choose one that is clinically proven as a whole, rather than just containing clinically proven ingredients.