Acai Max Cleanse Review
What You Should Know
You will not have any trouble finding weight loss products these days. However, you may have some difficulty finding the right one; one that actually works safely and effectively. In this review, we will look more closely at the product Acai Max Cleanse. It is available online without a prescription required.
As you may know, Acai is a tropical fruit that has taken the world by storm. This is why you will find it in many supplements and beverages nowadays. It has more antioxidants than most other fruits, and additionally offers B vitamins for energy.
List of Ingredients
Not provided on an official website.
Acai Max Cleanse is essentially a supplement formula that aims to cleanse or flush out the user’s colon. It contains the core ingredient, Acai Berry Extract, which is rich with antioxidants, fiber, and even some protein. Essentially this capsule formula (60 capsules in a bottle) is claimed to pull harmful toxins out of the body, help flush waste from the digestive tract, boost energy levels, minimize gas and bloating, and reduce fatigue. It is pitched as a detoxification formula for both women and men. Although weight loss is mentioned as well, it is unclear how Acai Max Cleanse reduces weight (may just be intestinal bulk or waste). The cost of this supplement is not clarified on the main website, however, a free trial sample is offered instead. Typically a credit card number is needed in order to receive these “free trial samples.”
- This supplement contains fiber, and may assist with regularity.
- Acai Max Cleanse offers antioxidants, which can help combat free radicals.
- There are some positive reviews provided on the website.
- There is no full list of ingredients for this supplement.
- It is unclear how Acai Max Cleanse aids with fat loss.
- There is no official price posted for this product, which means it may be high.
- The “free trial” will likely require a credit card number (most of these Acai-based formulas do).
- If you request a free trial of this supplement, you will likely be charged in about a month.
Clearly the weight loss supplement market is flooded with options at this point. Many of these supplements are Acai-based formulas. It is clear that most of them are claimed to have numerous benefits, such as improved energy, weight loss, internal cleansing, and reduced bloating. However, as with many other Acai formulas, there is no ingredient list for Acai Max Cleanse, nor is there any clinical proof supporting it. Unfortunately there is not even a price posted, which means you can acquire a “free trial” of the supplement, and then be charged later on. It is wise to see what other diet products are available for weight loss.