What You Should Know
Accu Weight is a weight loss program in which both Asian and American weight-loss concepts are combined and no medication is used. This program “enhances appetite satisfaction, thereby creating an atmosphere where hunger is no longer an issue. This program will allow users to get within 3-5 pounds of their desired and final weight. The Accu Weight Loss Program can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise, in conjunction with making use of this program, for maximum results.
The Accu Weight Loss Program is done under the hypothalamic hypothesis. The medial hypothalamus is where the feelings of fullness are and the lateral hypothalamus decides how much a person eats. The Accu Weight Loss Program claims to find a balance between these two functions so that the body can reach and maintain its new weight. Essentially, the Accu Weight Loss Program changes how the brain thinks to how the person wants it to think, so that they can get to their target weight without their brain and body interfering. This program also incorporates Chi Gong Breathing, and Chi Gong Breathing is believed to “enhance energy levels, enhance attention, enhance concentration and enhance mental alertness.
- The Accu Weight Loss Program incorporates Chi Gong Breathing for higher energy and better mental alertness and clarity.
- This program can be used buy men and women of almost all fitness levels.
- This program is easy to use and comes with simple instructions.
- The Accu Weight Loss Program is supposed to work directly on the areas of the brain that deal with appetite and determined weight so that it can change the way the brain perceives these two things.
- This program uses alternative medicine so the risk of side effects is lower.
- The Accu Weight Loss Program is unique as compared to most weight loss programs available today.
- The Accu Weight Loss Program needs a diet and exercise program to work effectively.
- If you haven’t had success with other will-power based diet programs, there’s little to indicate that you’ll be more successful with this one.
- The potential side effects of the Accu Weight Loss Program have not been extensively researched so little is known about the possible effects.
- This program essentially relies heavily on a starvation diet where the body does not receive it’s required number of daily calories.
Accu Weight Loss Program doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the similar programs available, on the market, today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this program will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Accu Weight Loss Program is right for them.