ACME TOTAL ECLIPSE Review
What You Should Know
Acme Total Eclipse is marketed as a cleansing drink and is said to completely cleanse the body of toxins in a one hour period. Acme Total Eclipse can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels. Users are encouraged to diet and exercise, in conjunction with this product, for maximum results.
List of Ingredients
Carbohydrates, Sugar, Riboflavin, Purified Water, Dextrose, Fructose, Creatine Monohydrate, Sodium Benzoate, Vegetable Glycerin, Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin, Milk Thistle Extract, and Guarana Seed Extract.
Acme Total Eclipse includes the ingredient creatine which helps to supply energy to the muscles and nerve cells. This product also contains milk thistle which is thought to treat liver disease, detoxify the body, and promote cleansing. Some flavors of this product contain stimulants such as guarana extract which may cause nausea, insomnia, nervousness, elevated heart rate and/or heart palpitations, and elevated blood pressure. These symptoms can be more intense in those who are sensitive to stimulants. Users are encouraged to drink the entire bottle of Acme Total Eclipse and then wait fifteen minutes. Once fifteen minutes has passed, users should drink 16 ounces of water (or 32 ounces of water if they weigh more than 180 pounds) and then try to urinate frequently to reap the benefits of this cleansing product.
- Acme Total Eclipse may promote cleansing of the body.
- This product can be used by men and women of almost all fitness levels.
- This product is easy to use and comes with simple instructions.
- Both available flavors of Acme Total Eclipse contain beneficial and natural ingredients.
- This product can be bought inexpensively online.
- Acme Total Eclipse can be purchased at GNC which is a trusted and respected health supplement store.
- Acme Total Eclipse needs a diet and exercise program to work effectively.
- None of the claims this products makes have been evaluated by the FDA.
- The potential side effects of Acme Total Eclipse have not been extensively researched.
- The Berry Blast Flavor contains a stimulant so those who are sensitive to stimulants should avoid this flavor.
Acme Total Eclipse doesn’t stand out from the rest of the similar products available today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Acme Total Eclipse is right for them.