Actislim Platinum Review
What You Should Know
If your old diet pill or weight loss system is failing you, it is time to try out something new. The wonderful thing about weight loss products and methods is that there is always a new one. In this review, we are going to look at Actislim Platinum, which is an over-the-counter capsule formula for weight loss. It is advertised as 100% natural, and is supposed to be more effective than Actislim Ultra. This diet pill is made in the UK, and sells for $70 per bottle. There is a 30-day money-back guarantee provided.
- Ascorbic Acid 97% Vit C Powder (5mg)
- Ginkgo Leaf Extract 50:1 (25mg)
- Green Tea Extract 40% Polyphenols (40mg)
- Chitosan Powder (50mg)
- Garlic (AlliSativa) Herb Powder (15mg)
- Trimethyxanthine (150mg)
- Ginger Root Powder (10mg)
- Acti-Phen Hydrochloride (37.5mg)
Actislim Platinum is a weight loss formula that may help by boosting immune system health, combating free radical damage, minimizing fatigue, improving focus, boosting the metabolism, and giving you a jolt of energy. Like most weight loss products, this supplement is taken daily with water. There is no special diet plan mentioned with Actislim Platinum capsules.
Eight ingredients are addressed for Actislim Platinum capsules. These include Ascorbic Acid (this is Vitamin C, and it benefits the immune system), Gingko Leaf Extract (reduces fatigue, and helps improve memory and focus), Green Tea Extract (offers both antioxidants and caffeine to boost the metabolism), Chitosan Powder (taken from shellfish, this ingredient may aid with weight loss), Garlic Herb Powder (promotes heart health, boosts the immune system, and lowers bad cholesterol), Trimethyxanthine (this is essentially caffeine, and it assists by increasing energy levels and the metabolism), Ginger Root Powder (aids with digestion and lowering cholesterol levels), and Acti-Phen Hydrochloride (it is unclear how this ingredient is beneficial).
- Contact information is provided on the company website.
- The ingredients used in Actislim Platinum are presented online.
- This product is totally natural.
- The caffeine found in Actislim Platinum may cause some side effects.
- The unique ingredient used in this supplement, Acti-Phen Hydrochloride, does not appear to encourage weight loss.
- No clinical research is presented to support this supplement.
- The cost of this diet pill is very high at $70 per bottle.
All in all, Actislim Platinum contains some beneficial ingredients, such as Green Tea. However, since more than one source of caffeine is used in this supplement, it may lead to some side effects like jitteriness, anxiety, rapid heartbeat, and insomnia. Therefore you should definitely avoid taking Actislim Platinum in the evenings. On a separate note, some dieters will probably not be able to overlook the hefty $70 price tag on this weight loss formula.