What You Should Know
Actislim Ultra is a “100% natural herbal dietary supplement” that is suited for both women and men. This product is from the UK and is directed to be taken daily; take two capsules at specific times, one capsule between 9 and 10am and another between 1 and 2 pm. User’s are not supposed to take Actislim Ultra after 3pm. Other than assisting with weight loss, the official website doesn’t specify what this supplement does. However, it is stated to be “ultra small and ultra effective.” There are no free trial samples of Actislim Ultra capsules offered at this time.
There is no price revealed for Actislim Ultra on the official website. Key active ingredients mentioned on the website are plant extracts, vitamins, natural herbs and minerals. While there is no specific diet plan addressed on the website, users are recommended to exercise regularly while taking Actislim Ultra capsules. Women who are nursing or pregnant should not take Actislim Ultra. Furthermore, individuals with diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disease or heart disease should not take Actislim Ultra. There is no 100% money-back guarantee posted on the official website for this supplement. Actislim Ultra is not suited for those under the age of 18.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Actislim Ultra is essentially a weight loss product that comes in capsule form and is marketed toward men and women who desire assistance with weight reduction. It incorporates plant extracts, vitamins, natural herbs and minerals to compliment a regular fitness regimen. There doesn’t appear to be any substantial clinical research or evidence offered on the manufacturer’s website to support Actislim Ultra. Although this product is sold via the official website, the price listed is based on currency in the United Kingdom. A full list of ingredients for Actislim Ultra is not presented on the website.
- Actislim Ultra comes in a convenient capsule form that’s taken daily with water.
- Regular exercise is recommended with Actislim Ultra.
- Actislim Ultra is available for purchase on the official website for those residing in the UK.
- Actislim Ultra cannot be taken by those afflicted with diabetes, high blood pressure, thyroid disease or heart disease.
- There isn’t a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee posted on the official website for Actislim Ultra.
- No customer testimonials are offered for Actislim Ultra on the website.
- A full list of ingredients is not revealed for Actislim Ultra on the website.
- Actislim Ultra cannot be taken by individuals under the age of 18.
- The official website doesn’t really clarify what Actislim Ultra does in regards to assisting with weight loss.
- An actual price in American dollars is not presented on the Actislim Ultra website.
- There is no clinical research offered for this supplement.
All in all, Actislim Ultra capsules aren’t marketed too well via the official website. Not only does the company leave off clinical research regarding the dietary supplement, but there is no real description of what this product does either. Overall, it would be nice to see some customer testimonials, free trial samples and a 100% guarantee posted on the website to support Actislim Ultra. It’s a good idea to investigate a number of diet products before choosing one such as Actislim Ultra.