What You Should Know
The Actitrainer is a calorie counter. This calorie counter is boasted to be “the most accurate method for measuring energy expenditure of portable devices in the world today”. This product works by estimating the amount of calories burned by the user by tracking the motion of the used. The Actitrainer can be used by both men and women of almost all fitness levels.
The Actitrainer possesses an OLED screen which displays the amount of calories burned, the distance traveled, the heart rate, activity intensity levels, step count, sleep efficiency, number and length of nighttime awakenings of the user, and pace in real time. It is recommended that users subscribe to the optional Virtual Trainer. The Virtual Trainer “will allow users to view their activity patterns over time and give them access to the MealTracker and SleepTracker”. The Actotrainer will stand up to sweat, rain, and light splashes of water. The lithium ion rechargeable batteries that this product runs on get approximately seven days of battery life per one charge.
- The Actitrainer comes with an optional Virtual Trainer for better training and results.
- This product is easy to use and comes with simple instructions.
- The Actitrainer has an OLED screen.
- This product tracks calories burned, distance traveled, heart rate, and pace in real time.
- There is a PDF version of the user’s manual on the website.
- The Actitrainer will work with any Polar heart.
- Users can also use the Actitrainer on a bike to monitor their heart rate.
- The Actitrainer needs a diet and exercise program to work effectively.
- None of the claims this products makes have been evaluated by the FDA.
- The Actitrainer is not completely waterproof.
The Actitrainer doesn’t stand out from the rest of the similar products available today. There is no absolute evidence to prove that this product will work for everyone. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using The Actitrainer is right for them.