97% of dieter’s just want a supplement that works. Yeah, we have trouble understanding the other 3% too. We did one of our in-depth reviews into Activ8 X, scrutinizing the ingredients, side effects, customer service and scientific studies. Then we read through hundreds of comments and experiences posted online. Finally, we compressed and refined to give you the information you need.
What You Need To Know
To start, Activ8 X is a European weight-loss aid made by AMAS Enterprises LTD. According to the company website, this liquid formula is supposed to burn off fat, control hunger, block carbohydrates and boost metabolism. It contains green tea extract, beta-alanine, panax ginseng, African mango, grape seed, garcinia cambogia, pyruvate, grapefruit powder, capsicum and chromium. In order to use Activ8 X liquid, you simply dispense two drops under the tongue, 30 minutes prior to each meal.
This weight-loss formula has been around since 2014. There is a 35-day money-back guarantee posted on the main website and worldwide shipping is available. Also, an AVX Diet Plan is recommended with this product for maximum results, but read on…
High Price –” Ouch?”
The first issue that concerned us with Activ8 X ingredients was the outrageous cost. According to our Research Editor, “The actual price is $76.78 per bottle, which is supposed to last for one month. However, once you factor in shipping and handling fees, you’re going to end up spending more.”
One dieter complained, “Man this stuff is not cheap, don’t think I will buy again.”
“When I received my order confirmation I was charged $49.00 Canadian for shipping alone,” said another person.
Scroll below for one of the best products we’ve seen over the last year.
Side Effects – “Watch Out”
Some people are experiencing adverse effects while using Activ8 X. One customer complained, “My blood pressure has gone up.”
Another user said, “Makes me so nauseous!”
The extensive research we have done has revealed that if a specific part of a weight-loss supplement or diet system is especially problematic (too many side effects, high price, a difficult or painful exercise) the chances of lasting success are pretty low. In other words, if Activ8 X liquid does in fact lead to adverse reactions in numerous people, this could be a major concern.
The Science – “Validated?”
Although the official website states that Activ8 X contains proven ingredients, there are no clinical study results provided on the website as proof that this diet aid works. We like that the company included green tea, which has been shown to help boost weight-loss, but it is commonly found in other products. Since we at DietSpotlight need to see documented scientific research, we simply can’t encourage people to buy this formula.
The Bottom Line – Does Activ8 X Work?
So, has the time come to speed out and buy up all of this one? Since Activ8 X comes in liquid form, it may take effect more quickly than pills. However, there is no solid proof that this supplement helps with weight-loss as claimed, which leaves us with reservations about giving this one a thumb up. We are also concerned about the high price tag and negative user reviews.
Dieters that wish to see more weight-loss results, we recommend you choose a supplement that is affordable, supported by plenty of positive customer reviews and contains safe ingredients.
Among the best products we’ve seen in 2016 is one called Leptigen. This weight-loss pill contains four key ingredients that have been proven in published scientific studies to help increase fat loss and elevate metabolism. We can’t pinpoint any complaints of harmful side effects and user comments found on the internet show people are seeing significant results.
Plus, we found it a good sign that the company behind Leptigen is confident enough in the formula to be offering a Special Trial Offer.