Active 8 Review
What You Should Know
The range of weight loss products known as Active 8 includes meal replacement drinks and weight loss supplements. The meal replacement drinks are based on protein and the main active ingredient in the weight loss supplements is Hydroxycitric Acid, which is derived from Garcinia Cambogia. Garcinia Cambogia is a tropical fruit tree that grows in the Asian Rain Forests. It is often used as a seasoning in curries in Indian cuisine, and in this case it is advertised as a metabolic stimulant.
The main active ingredients in the Active 8 weight loss supplements are Garcinia Cambogia and Chromium.
The main products in the Active 8 range of weight loss products are the protein meal replacement drinks and the weight loss supplements. There is an official Active 8 website and the products can be ordered directly from the website. You can also subscribe to an Active 8 newsletter that gives you monthly news and updates on weight loss topics in general.
The Active 8 meal replacement drinks come in a range of flavours. You can choose from strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. You can order thirty meal replacement drinks in any flavor for a price of $159.95. The weight loss supplements can be purchased at a price of $34.95 for one bottle. Products containing Garcina Cambogia, the main active ingredient in Active 8, should not be taken if you are breast feeding. Overuse of Garcina Cambogia has been associated with abdominal pain and vomiting.
- There is an official Active 8 website and you can also subscribe to an official newsletter online.
- The Active 8 range of products can be ordered directly on line.
- There is a broad choice of weight loss products in the Active 8 product range.
- Diet experts say that meal replacement products are not a permanent solution to weight loss. There are also some questions regarding adequate nutrition while on a meal replacement diet.
- There have been no controlled standardized tests carried out regarding the Active 8 range of products that we could find.
- There is does not seem to be a free trial sample of Active 8 available for first-time users.
- The taste of Active 8 products may not appeal to all users.
- Product return policies are unclear.
Garcinia Cambogia, which is the main active ingredient in the weight loss supplements in the Active 8 range, is also present in other weight loss supplements currently for sale on the market. We do not have any evidence that the Active 8 weight loss supplement is superior to those others available, and therefore we would probably choose something more innovative. The same principle applies to the meal replacement drinks in the Active 8 range. If the product manufacturers saw fit to offer a solid money-back return policy or some free trial samples, we would have a bit more confidence in this product.